10+ Year Old Account

Help me make my rp set!

Hi there! I'm looking to make a new rp set for my dk, and I want to be Baron Rivendare! So my request is that people link items that I can farm to achieve this! Obviously the deathcharger, but what else?
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2010-11-14 at 08:33 PM.

Hopefully you've kept your Runed Soulblade (the sword you get early on in the DK starting zone) since that's the same model as the baron's Runeblade... as for armor and whatnot, I haven't the faintest.

Deleted
    For RP that Blade mentioned by Furkel, also DK blue set looks nice, or DK 264 t10

Those shoulder and helmet are a unique model, but you could probably pick up a blue bandit mask that looks at least alike.

Otherwise, yeah. At least use the starting runeblade. Try and avoid the set you get going to Outlands, it's pretty cliche nowadays.

Deleted
    Id suggest getting the Deathbone Guardian Set along with the Dk starting weapon (as stated above) and use Nightshade Helm as the helmet and Wailing Nightbane Pauldrons as shoulders. But really helmet n shoulders you can change to your preference or anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I seen the title I thought of Rping as in... well.. you know.. that thing RP's do in the Goldshire inn? yeah..
    I was about ready to reply with: "Naked"

Deleted
    instead of using the dk starting blade i would say u should get wowhead .com/item=13505 for even more awesomness

10+ Year Old Account
    This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it has a purple theme that fits DKs well.

Purple Judgement

Head (hidden): [Mask of Penance] Mekgineer Steamrigger The Steamvault
    Shoulders:[Justice Bearer's Pauldrons] Omor the Unscarred Hellfire Ramparts, Heroic.
    Chest: [Breastplate of Many Graces] Grandmaster Vorpil Shadow Labyrinth.
    Hands: [Life Bearer's Gauntlets] Nazan and Vazruden(chest) Hellfire Ramparts, Heroic.
    Wrists: [Virtue Bearer's Vambraces] Broggok Blood Furnace,Heroic.
    Waist: [Girdle of Many Blessings] Rokmar the Crackler The Slave Pens, Heroic.
    Legs: [Cassock of the Loyal] Hungarfen The Underbog, Heroic
    Feet: [Boots of the Watchful Heart] Captain Skarloc Escape from Durnholde Keep, Heroic.

Back: [Onyxia Scale Cloak] Crafted.

Sword Used: [Greatsword of Forlorn Visions] Warp Splinter, Botanica.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi