Anyone else not get their Deathy yet?

Last wednesday, Bouboille posted on the front page that those who paid for Blizzcon streams should have gotten their redemption code to receive their Deathy pet. It's been like 4 days since then and I am still growing increasingly disappointed every time I get an e-mail that does not have my code in it. Did everyone else actually receive their codes already like the front page said? Or should I just keep waiting patiently for my Deathy?

Quote Originally Posted by SabakuNoTaira View Post
    Last wednesday, Bouboille posted on the front page that those who paid for Blizzcon streams should have gotten their redemption code to receive their Deathy pet. It's been like 4 days since then and I am still growing increasingly disappointed every time I get an e-mail that does not have my code in it. Did everyone else actually receive their codes already like the front page said? Or should I just keep waiting patiently for my Deathy?
    I got mine but im dissapointed in it though they released him without fixing his bugs yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait a lil longer and then shoot blizz an email. my friend got his a week before the post and i got mine a few days after. give it some time

I got my pet the day Boubouille informed us

I would check your email setup hasnt automatically sent the email to a spam folder or deleted items folder if you have some sort of spam filter set up.
    My email system gave me me spam warnings about the email i received that had the Deathy code.