Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaperxx View Post
    4.0.3 I think includes the Invasion so i think the dates are like this.

4.0.3 Nov 16th

4.0.3a Nov 23rd
    the 4th part is speculated to be released this tuesday with rolling restarts....

wouldnt mind it also i hear rumours each of the mini bosses drop a pet each?

can anyone confirm this for me cause i wouldnt mind this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Previously I would have agreed with Shattering being December first (well, November 30th) but with the way the invasion phases have sped up, I think it might be earlier. There's no reason to think that 4.0.3 will cause an extra week limbo between phase 4 and the shattering. We know Phase 4 is happening in the next day or two, and I doubt Blizzard would leave the full-scale elemental invasion of cities live for two full weeks. Phase 4 is independent of 4.0.3, but they certainly could both go live this tuesday, leaving a week of city invasions and minibosses before the shattering on the sixth anniversary of WoW's release, November 23rd.

so i can become a tauren pally as soon as 4.0.3 hits?
    please confirm this generally interested in this,.

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    so i can become a tauren pally as soon as 4.0.3 hits?
    please confirm this generally interested in this,.
    You quoted the confirmation
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    4.0.3 -> 23/24
    4.0.3a -> 29

Quote Originally Posted by Redwine View Post
    But 4.0.3a is when we will be able to start the new Classes?? Right ?
    I thought that the new class/race combos were in the game files but werent actually going to be enabled till the cata launch date?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlespoon View Post
    I thought that the new class/race combos were in the game files but werent actually going to be enabled till the cata launch date?
    Nope. Tauren Paladins the day Shattering goes live.

15+ Year Old Account
    You WILL NOT be able to change an EXISTING character to the new combos until cataclysm. However you will be able to create new characters of the race/class combos. Read link below

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ill-unanswered
    Last edited by Musicman835; 2010-11-15 at 04:17 AM.
    If only i could learn to be sneaky like the damn Fel Reavers

10+ Year Old Account
    What I read is that Blizzard wants us to enjoy the invasion first.

goblin and worgen are cata but all other combos dont come out till the shattering. this is kinda sweet tbh people can get used to the race class combos and try them, out.

also blizzard will make an sload rofl.. as people will be doing changes a lot of people that is really good money makers blizzard are arent they.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    goblin and worgen are cata but all other combos dont come out till the shattering. this is kinda sweet tbh people can get used to the race class combos and try them, out.

also blizzard will make an sload rofl.. as people will be doing changes a lot of people that is really good money makers blizzard are arent they.

Blizzard will be rolling in more cash than they are now, Although seeing the new orgrimmar in 4.0.3a makes me believe that the money is going to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicman835 View Post
    You WILL NOT be able to change an EXISTING character to the new combos until cataclysm. However you will be able to create new characters of the race/class combos. Read link below

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ill-unanswered
    Becoming a tuaren paladin does not mean race change, it could also mean create a new paladin thus becoming one if you never had a paladin to begin with.

But yes you are right

I'm going to go with the people that are saying 4.0.3 this week and 4.0.3a the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by sessava View Post
    I'm going to go with the people that are saying 4.0.3 this week and 4.0.3a the 23rd.
    TERRAAAA why did you have to get shot and make willow turn crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sessava View Post
    Ive been that way for weeks, i just hope its true.

Deleted
    Patch 4.0.3 won't hit live server until the elemental invasion is over. So chillax, next week is Phase 4 of the event and Patch 4.0.3 coming on 23rd or 30th. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Patch 4.0.3 won't hit live server until the elemental invasion is over. So chillax, next week is Phase 4 of the event and Patch 4.0.3 coming on 23rd or 30th. Maybe.
    Says who?

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    4.0.3 cannot come on the 23rd. At blizzcon it was announced we were given 2 weeks to get used to the environmental changes of 4.0.3a.

This means that 4.0.3 = 16th/17th
    and 4.0.3a = 23rd

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 05:31 PM ----------

Also, with 23rd being wows 6th anniversary, it ties into the idea that on the 6th year anniversary of the creation of the world, also equals the destruction of the world.

Hence, the shattering

Quote Originally Posted by Zenosho View Post
    I can't recall Blizz ever releasing a major content patch the week of a major holiday. I doubt we see anything the 23rd.
    Besides the original WoW?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail