Thread: ZG Recycled?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Rock View Post
    Alright, thanks all. He claimed to have heard it over the stream, so I thought that maybe it was one of the panels I'd missed. He then said he has "no proof" to back it up... Glad to know he's full of shit!
    then im sure we would know through the fronpage news when blizzcon was rolling.. boub posted 1000 news quotes that weekend

Deleted
    Im just gonna use my raptor and tiger and troll all the way ./point ./laugh
    Things change and get removed deal with it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    Im just gonna use my raptor and tiger and troll all the way ./point ./laugh
    Things change and get removed deal with it.
    Funny to think of the fact that you'd be very less likely to say that if you didn't have the mounts.
    On the contrary I guess you're right, some things are not meant to be.

Deleted
    Why does he wants the mount? yea its awesome but nowadays every herp derp player has it. it was specials once, Not anymore though, only mounts that are really rare nowdays are ashes( now soloable too so might change within months) and ofc Black Ahn'qiraj Battle tank, 1 per server, but blizz is fucking that up by giving everyone that does a bit of acrheology(bad spelling?) a Battle tank.

really, mounts nowadays are gay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliq View Post
    Funny to think of the fact that you'd be very less likely to say that if you didn't have the mounts.
    On the contrary I guess you're right, some things are not meant to be.
    No not really i missed my ZA bear with a day, so i know how it is to help people get it and in the end being to late
    wel yeah it suckes but nothing to do about it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No not really i missed my ZA bear with a day, so i know how it is to help people get it and in the end being to late
    You and me both, missed the ZA bear myself because by the time I got a guild able to do the timed run it was to late.

Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Rock View Post
    Alright, thanks all. He claimed to have heard it over the stream, so I thought that maybe it was one of the panels I'd missed. He then said he has "no proof" to back it up... Glad to know he's full of shit!
    Could have just as easily missed the word "hopefully" from the commentary.

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG = Gone, will not come back this expansion (afaik)

Swift Zulian = GONE
    Rashazzi Pet = Recyled in another place.

This and nothing else.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    No. Complete and utter bullshit is what he is saying.

Blues have said that the mounts/pets may be coming back through other means.

----WARNING---- The following is unconfirmed and has no proof whatsoever. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS.

A guildie of mine said that he heard from his friend who works at Blizz that ZG will return in Cata as three seperate 5 man dungeons.
    My Sister's nephew's girlfriend's grandfather says Blizzard is going to make all the rare mounts buyable in the blizzard store. See I can do it too.

no... maybe there could be tectonian places moved by the cataclysm but...just no
    how do you expect ZG to change of continent in a poof?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalviar View Post
    i havent heard anything like that but it would be sick if they did. i DO know that blizz is getting ALOT of complaints from ppl who want the tiger/raptor and/or dont wanna see the raid go
    I hope they don't. People who still haven't got both mounts are either a) EXTREMELY (no exaggeration whatsoever), b) not dedicated enough, c) a combination of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacksauce View Post
    People complained abt the ZA mount. They will get over it.
    That was different though ZA was obtained through a raid and it would be the same as removing the black/twilight drake now(well maybe getting those 2 is easier then Amani warbear was). But the ZG mounts have been farmed for close to 4 years(i'm talking about 70's-80's farming it not 20 manning it on lvl 60)? Solo by some classes and 2-3 manning for others. And it wasn't a guarenteed drop like amani warbear.

ZG is becoming an uninstanced questing area, it will no longer exist as a raid in any form. The mounts are being removed and the pet is being relocated.

15+ Year Old Account
    I switched mains for cataclysm, =( wish I had it on my shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    zg is turning into a questing hub in a blue post they said that they MIGHT re-add the mounts at a later time but for right now there being removed.