Thread: Celestial Steed

Celestial Steed

Does it give 310% speed after 4.0.1, given I have 280?

Only if you buy 310% speed

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you buy master riding or not.

EDIT: bah, beaten again :|
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Or have another 310 % flying.

Deleted
    If you buy the Master riding (the 310% mount skill) your flying mount, and all flying mounts, will become 310%, so even if you have an old 150% flying mount skill, it will scale up to 310% then.
    Resulting that is, that you can actually use that nice looking mount, but that was sadly slower then that ugly looking mount (yes, both Horde and Alliance have those flying mounts).

This also applies btw to ground mounts:
    60% ground mounts now move to 100% when buying the 100% riding skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by micheldewit View Post
    This also applies btw to ground mounts:
    60% ground mounts now move to 100% when buying the 100% riding skill.
    This is the one feature that annoys me, there is no option to have the mount go at 60%.. I say because I regularly help out low level friends and guildies, I dont always use my druid or my paladin (the toons with multiseater mounts). So I end up having to /follow the player or waiting for them. I used to be able to summon a slower ground or flying mount to travel at the same speed as them. This made the questing experience more fun for me.

Deleted
    Yeh, it annoys the hell out of me as well. As recurring booster (Guildies, friends, complete strangers that pay 20g per run, you know what im talking about), I often run with them with my aura enabled............ But now they cant follow me anymore due the change.
    However, I noticed that I can use my Rocket Mount in Azeroth already, and have them sticked up there, which is pretty sweet when they dont have 100% mount yet. Downside again tho, if you boost more then 1 person, you gotta choose and bring 1 first, then fetch the second, and bring him to the instance, if they cannot be summoned yet.