Spell Que system

Sorry if there is a thread on this already but I didn't see one. I have problem now with frostbolting into a deep freeze because of the way the spells are qued. It's just clunky and I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't think its latency (around 150ms). What will happen is I'm casting frostbolt, have already qued a deep freeze/counterspell, see something like a spell reflect/grounding totem pop up but there isnt any way to stop that deep freeze. It happens fairly rarely now but can see it being much more of a problem in the arena than bgs or pve. Has anyone addressed this on beta?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Spell queue system can be adjusted manually or turned off on the beta currently.

Thanks, that's good to know.

This Feature will be added with 4.03 on Wednesday if the Patch will be deployed.

Players may now adjust the local "Lag Tolerance" time for better precision of spell timing. This is an advanced-users-only feature found in the Interface Options (Combat) panel.

Deleted
    the last "ue" in queue is not a mistake, use it. that aside, the new system seems really powerful, we'll see how well it works