Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Can anyone please confirm if Herald of the Titans, The Immortal, etc achievs will be removed in this patch ?

Would love a blue post about that.

For some reason I find the look of female worgen wearing warlock t11 helm really amusing.

I have a question. If this patch comes out tomorrow, is this the one that will remove the Herald of the Titans achievement? Or is that 4.0.3a? Thanks in advance!
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    My husband is so upset because I literally burst out laughing when I saw how Hunter T11 was gonna look on him. I have a feeling he'll be wearing non-tier for raiding, LOL.

Is it just me or have they not addressed the sound lag issue at all? Not good....

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does the warrior set looks like a Saronite deposit? I dont wanna spend my days in cata running away from hungry mining people :P

still no Isle of Conquest fixxes and other vehicle fixxes I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    gnomes need bigger shoulders, just a lil bigger, we always have our shoulders covered by our helms.
    Sorry, but the problem is your head, it is too big XD You look like a chupachups.

So has the patch been available for download yet?

Deleted
    how many GB do you have to download wit 4.0.3?

hmmm.... seems some people don't like the wings flapping on drakes, personally im happy with the change, the proto drakes looked stupid when constantly soaring lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
    hmmm.... seems some people don't like the wings flapping on drakes, personally im happy with the change, the proto drakes looked stupid when constantly soaring lol
    Eh, I liked the soaring. I thought they didn't soar enough before, I just hope they made it a nice balance between the two, especially if you are just flying in a straight line and not up or down.

BLizzard needs to hire a new art team thats for damn sure....

Deleted
    I will hope that my prayers will be answered with next tier and the current art team will just... find another job.

Deleted
    AWESOME mage gear

Deleted
    Mage t11 best look.