10+ Year Old Account

Overal Tier 11 sets.

Ok now we can see all class tiers on all avaible races. I looked and saw a couple things to MY personal feelings.

Is it me or are all the "normal" sets better looking then the heroic sets?
    Except the DK heroic set is just pure sexiness.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    I see what you mean. I feel the same way about the Druid Tier sets. Although the Heroic one does have a more Druid-like colour palet.
    As its only Tier 11, I am not too bothered in all honesty. I have faith the Tier sets will get better through the expansion :3

Deleted
    I prefer the heroic t11 priest set to the normal one. Better colours.

For most of them ill agree. Main exception would be mage heroic looks better than normal imo. Also being a lock i wasnt overly impressed with the locks helm (dont mind the rest of it ) but it looks pretty decent on a Goblin which i was planning to race change to anyways.
    Last edited by Belial0787; 2010-11-15 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted
    I hate all the T11 sets equally. It's like the Blizzard designers who used to do the sets suddenly died and they had to pick randoms from the streets.
    The Death Knight set looks okay, if it weren't for the fire. Fire does not seem like something a Death Knight would use.

The mage one also looks okay, but it reminds me too much of that skeleton guy riding a motorcycle... didn't quite like that movie.

They should make most of the shoulders smaller, especially the priest and druid ones. They look insanely big right now.
    Hopefully there will be other non-set epics that you can wear which doesn't share the same models. I play a Shaman, Paladin and Warlock, and those sets makes me want to rip my eyes out.

I like the silver and gold on the heroic paladin t11 compared to the goofy blue on the normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaela View Post
    I hate all the T11 sets equally. It's like the Blizzard designers who used to do the sets suddenly died and they had to pick randoms from the streets.
    The Death Knight set looks okay, if it weren't for the fire. Fire does not seem like something a Death Knight would use.

The mage one also looks okay, but it reminds me too much of that skeleton guy riding a motorcycle... didn't quite like that movie.

They should make most of the shoulders smaller, especially the priest and druid ones. They look insanely big right now.
    Hopefully there will be other non-set epics that you can wear which doesn't share the same models. I play a Shaman, Paladin and Warlock, and those sets makes me want to rip my eyes out.
    Obligatory troll/Q_Q'er has arrived.

5th post, you are a little slow, 3/10.

On topic, they look awesome but yeah the coloring pattern for heroic and normal are sometimes skewed but overall they did a pretty good job.
    The only one I think looks a bit off is the Hunter set, but it has its charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Obligatory troll/Q_Q'er has arrived.

5th post, you are a little slow, 3/10.

On topic, they look awesome but yeah the coloring pattern for heroic and normal are sometimes skewed but overall they did a pretty good job.
    The only one I think looks a bit off is the Hunter set, but it has its charm.
    Obligatory cliche fanboy has arrived.

6th post, you are a little slow, 2/10.

BTW shoulders are all terrible and huge, need to multiply those by a matrix with .5 in diagonals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest heroic set is awsome if your a female Nelf with purple hair indeed... :P Also looked again at mage set... Yup heroic is quite ok... But they look so warlockish... and warlocks look like.... nothing?

10+ Year Old Account
    priest tier seriously u can start caling priest walking fountains of healing
    and hunter tier yay dead murlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    They should of added little fountains on shoulders for priests =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    They should of added little fountains on shoulders for priests =)
    A well of Holy Water is always good in my book. But Double Rainbows would give it a nice edge.

*hunter jumps in*

hunter normal = hunter heroic < everything else

*waits for the murloc lovers to tell me otherwise =]*