Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    We have two options for 4.0.3a release: 23NOV2010 or 30NOV2010. Now, the anniversary of WoW is 23NOV2010, and, considering the size and scope of the patch, they'll have several bugs to deal with before the actual expansion release. Two weeks gives them plenty of time to iron out any problems, and it creates a nice anniversary event for the game. Take care.
    i agree with you good sir

ya,they call those "older folk" who walk around using words like derp derp and plz gaiz immature

Deleted
    you actually mention 4.0.3a not 4.0.3
    you are asking for world changes this week were its stated (even by another way) that there will be none on front page
    and as far as am aware, The shattering is when 4.0.3a will hit (1-2 weeks pre-cata) and the world changes will happen so I really dont understand your question (or why this is still going on)..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try and find the blue post, but I'm 95% certain they said 4.0.3a, or The Shattering, would not be released until a week prior to Cataclysm. This post was quite long ago though, so their philosophy might have changed quite a bit since then.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    do u actually think they will drop that on the week of thanksgiving.........when everyone in america is off from work that week
    What is this "Thanks Giving" you speak of? Whatever it is, it affects not me nor anyone else outside the USA it seems.
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

Quote Originally Posted by LeGnome View Post
    What is this "Thanks Giving" you speak of? Whatever it is, it affects not me nor anyone else outside the USA it seems.
    What about Pilgrim's Bounty?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Sorry, you should scroll up and read my first comments, they were reliant. Thread got derailed, as you can tell. And BTW, you mention 4.0.3...
    I'm guessing you mean "relevant"? "Reliant" in that place doesn't make sense unless you mean "reliant on a post that I failed to properly quote". And no, your comments were not relevant either. After your first (speculative) post in which you dictated truth to everyone else in the thread, you decided to derail the thread by continuing to argue nonsense with a troll. And by "thread got derailed", you mean that you decided to start posting off-topic crap by arguing with a troll (which I am very likely doing now) when beforehand he hadn't even addressed you.

And no, I didn't mention 4.0.3. I was responding to someone who incorrectly read my post. L2readmrimaseniorlevelprogrammerwithzeroliteracyskills

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 01:03 PM ----------

I'll try and find the blue post, but I'm 95% certain they said 4.0.3a, or The Shattering, would not be released until a week prior to Cataclysm. This post was quite long ago though, so their philosophy might have changed quite a bit since then.
    The "post" you are talking about is Tom Chilton's interview at Gamescom in which he said that the Shattering would happen "a couple weeks" prior to Cataclysm. They haven't said anything else besides that, timeline-wise.
    Last edited by link064; 2010-11-15 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    I'm guessing you mean "relevant"? "Reliant" in that place doesn't make sense unless you mean "reliant on a post that I failed to properly quote". And no, your comments were not relevant either. After your first (speculative) post in which you dictated truth to everyone else in the thread, you decided to derail the thread by continuing to argue nonsense with a troll. And by "thread got derailed", you mean that you decided to start posting off-topic crap by arguing with a troll (which I am very likely doing now) when beforehand he hadn't even addressed you.

And no, I didn't mention 4.0.3. I was responding to someone who incorrectly read my post. L2readmrimaseniorlevelprogrammerwithzeroliteracyskills
    Sorry, firefox addon auto-corrected that, I will gladly fix. And you did mention it... I didn't say how in-depth you mentioned it. Saying the word 4.0.3 is mentioning it, am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    What about Pilgrim's Bounty?
    I wasn't aware that event had a real world counterpart, but now I do, thanks.
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shei View Post
    you actually mention 4.0.3a not 4.0.3
    you are asking for world changes this week were its stated (even by another way) that there will be none on front page
    and as far as am aware, The shattering is when 4.0.3a will hit (1-2 weeks pre-cata) and the world changes will happen so I really dont understand your question (or why this is still going on)..
    The OP asks about world changed NEXT WEEK with 4.0.3a. You obviously don't understand.

None of this actually answers the OP's question
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, firefox addon auto-corrected that, I will gladly fix. And you did mention it... I didn't say how in-depth you mentioned it. Saying the word 4.0.3 is mentioning it, am I correct?
    Omg, tell me you aren't going to be this pedantic. That's like me saying "you derailed this thread cause you started talking about firefox". That's just ridiculous.

I was going to reply with a witty statement and prove you wrong, but you obviously would not be able to fathom it based on your 7th grade grammar and spelling abilities. This thread has derailed far too much.

Sorry, you should scroll up and read my first comments, they were reliant. Thread got derailed, as you can tell. And BTW, you mention 4.0.3...

While I agree with a lot of what you write I have to post this hehe gotcha

Haha damn fast edit even

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    So my question is simple: which things will be removed next Wednesday with the Shattering? Zandalar reputation is a fact, I guess. What about Shen'dralar? The AQ scepter quest?

Do we have only 1 week to finish our business with these things?
    Man, do people that frequent the MMO-C Forums actually read the front page?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Patch 4.0.3 on live servers this week
    Nothing official, but if everything goes as planned Patch 4.0.3 should be deployed on live servers this week. This is NOT THE PATCH CHANGING THE OLD WORLD, Patch 4.0.3a will do that and the one deployed this week is mostly here to pave the way for the shattering of Azeroth. Patch notes below.

I think the answer to your original question is yes, IF nest Wednesday is the shattering, then yes all those reps mentioned are dead and gone. So start hoofing it if you want that title before then. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    THIS WEDNESDAY is not what the OP is asking about. He is asking about NEXT WEEK with 4.0.3a. Read the OP before you tell people to read the front page.

Did you actually read the post? He said NEXT WEDNESDAY. Or are you suggesting the world changes are happening tomorrow?

Iron-ee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    lets hope now you really don't want that elemental crap going on every hour for 2 weeks.
    Oh hello mister generalization.
    so , judging by your logistics , saying derp derp or other commonly used comic words makes you a utter failure at life.
    and playing a online fantasy game makes you better how ? heck , shallow statements to someone you do not know the least of on the forum of the very same game you both play ?

Well Well , you must be very successful in life.
    In case you didn't notice , that was sarcasm.

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Did you actually read the post? He said NEXT WEDNESDAY. Or are you suggesting the world changes are happening tomorrow?
    The front page says 4.0.3 will be out next week , however 4.0.3 DOES NOT bring the world changes, 4.0.3A will do this.
    4.0.3a however will not hit next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouma View Post
    The front page says 4.0.3 will be out next week , however 4.0.3 DOES NOT bring the world changes, 4.0.3A will do this.
    4.0.3a however will not hit next week.
    Re-read the front page. 4.0.3 is out tomorrow. No one knows if 4.0.3a is next week, yes it was presumptive of the OP to state that, no that doesn't give the community the right to turn this thread into a debate as to whether he was correct to state so.