Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Archer View Post
    Yeah it a good thing that Mages dont have any tools or RNG buffs that like freeze people in place or anything. Imagine if they had that. Would be terrible. Especially if they could kite and had defensive measures on top of it. Holy cow, thatd be one op class for sure
    Indeed it would, if you were facing off against a wall.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Archer View Post
    Yeah it a good thing that Mages dont have any tools or RNG buffs that like freeze people in place or anything. Imagine if they had that. Would be terrible. Especially if they could kite and had defensive measures on top of it. Holy cow, thatd be one op class for sure
    Are you aware that frost armor does no longer procc the frostbite freez cuz it has been removed?
    Also, you wont procc any fingers of frost from spamming ice lance since it does not have a chill effect

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Time Warp.
    why just why did mage get it? =(

now my ele shaman is totally useless

Quote Originally Posted by Carty View Post
    No one is going to be happy until they feel like their class is the best.
    STFU its not about which class is best.. Frost mages are OP, end of story. Blink (15s CD? Oh, COME ON), frost nova, water elemental that FUCKING FREEZES, and oh yeah, cold snap, so they can do it all over again.. Oops, i forgot to add, ice lance that does 20k dmg. honestly, the only way for any melee class to TOUCH a frost mage is to use their ranged weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not post non-constructive content in old threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE