Cata Raid Comp Calculator?

This question is for Boub or the other developers. It might have been covered, but I couldn't find it.
    I'm going to be a 10man GM and wanted to see what buffs my players bring, but the current Raid comp calculator is outdated. For ex, Mages bringing a "Hero/Lust" component.
    Can we at least get a Beta version with the 4.0.1 Class buffs? This is one of THE BEST tools this site offers and I would really like to see some form of a working version before Cata hits stores.

Appreciate the hard work and this site. ty

No doubt they are putting a lot of work into the new version as they also have to consider hunter pets and the buff each type brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bahamut said in this post. That there "Rainbow unicorn ninja" was working on it xD

And boubouille said in this thread that sunshine is working on it so.

Dont worry it will happen "soon" xD
    Last edited by schippie; 2010-11-15 at 02:35 PM.

There's another one available, just google "raid composer". It's the second one. It's beta but it supports 4.0.1.

Sunshine is working on it, although its currently taking a back-burner due to other important stuff that needs to be done (such as Moderator Applications).

I also recommended a feature to import guild members into the Calculator via Armory... Sunshine was very interested in the possibilty of adding this.
    Last edited by Ikkatsu; 2010-11-22 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    I'm actually working on one of these at the moment. If you want I can upload it and pass you a link, even though it's not done yet. But that way people may be able to contribute by giving suggestions/comments on things I may have missed or not implemented yet.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aelen View Post
    I'm actually working on one of these at the moment. If you want I can upload it and pass you a link, even though it's not done yet. But that way people may be able to contribute by giving suggestions/comments on things I may have missed or not implemented yet.
    Here's a small preview: http://smoove.nl/wow/

Quote Originally Posted by claste View Post
    There's another one available, just google "raid composer". It's the second one. It's beta but it supports 4.0.1.
    I looked this up (hopefully it was http://www.raidcomposer.com/) you were referring to! Anyways, this looks to be great tool with many more functions than others I've come across. If you are the developer then keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the finished product!

I was wondering, what other features were you planning on adding to the site - since it does promise implementation or other features! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I looked this up (hopefully it was http://www.raidcomposer.com/) you were referring to! Anyways, this looks to be great tool with many more functions than others I've come across. If you are the developer then keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the finished product!

I was wondering, what other features were you planning on adding to the site - since it does promise implementation or other features! :P
    Awh, that one looks sexier than what I have at the moment. I've only been working on mine for two days, though. So I guess I should catch up soon. My raid comp tool is more based on the current mmo-champion one. The link is in my previous post in this thread if you want to give it a look/give suggestions/rip me a new one/whatever.

I'm quite open to suggestions, no matter what kind. They may be feature requests, layout suggestions, or whatever.

aelen.

I actually did check yours out, it definitely isn't bad for 2 days (I'd never be able to accomplish anything near any of these sites!) but as you're aware, it's unfinished resulting in a number of bugs/annoyances. There isn't much argument against this other one being superior solely for being what appears to be fully functional and updated! Good luck with yours though, keep the competition high so that us users get the best tools! =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I actually did check yours out, it definitely isn't bad for 2 days (I'd never be able to accomplish anything near any of these sites!) but as you're aware, it's unfinished resulting in a number of bugs/annoyances. There isn't much argument against this other one being superior solely for being what appears to be fully functional and updated! Good luck with yours though, keep the competition high so that us users get the best tools! =P
    I'll have mine more completed quite soon since I perform work on it on a daily basis. Personally i like the visual representation of the raid and being able to drag/drop players into groups. Butthat's me. Even if noone ends up using this tool, it's fun to create.

However, do you have any suggestions on features you'd like to see implemented? I've heard in several threads that armory imports seem a nice feature to people. However I'd have to check jow exactly that would work in practise.