Panian

[A]<Immortalitas> 10 man's Cata Nagrand EU

Immortalitas is a newly formed guild on the EU Nagrand server.

We have formed for progressive 10 man raiding as well as strong PVP rated Battleground play.

All of our current raid team are experienced raiders with many achievements, including server first kills, Immortal titles, drake achievements, etc. We are looking for more people with the hunger for server firsts and to ramp up the competition on Nagrand.

We also have experienced PVP players with many BG and arena achievements.

We aim to level our guild quickly by offering both raiding opportunities and PVP.

If you think you have what we are looking for, we are always open to exceptional applicants both for raiding and PVP.

We will consider all applications but at the moment we are looking for two very exceptional healers, one restoration Shaman and a restoration Druid.

What we want from you is:

* - Total dedication and focus during the raids.

* - Always come prepared with flasks, pots, food etc. Everything needed to make you perform as well as possible.

* - Experience in pre-WoTLk raiding.

* - Able to take constructive critism.

* - A great smile on your face even after wipes, this is new content and there will be a lot of wipes.

* - Stable connection, microphone and able to speak up when needed.

What you can expect from us:

* - Mature leadership.

* - Very experienced players from many years back.

* - A chance to explore and fight for realm firsts.

* - Loot distribution done fairly by a loot council.

* - A social and very active community. There's always someone online!

And much more.

Raid times are the following (all in server time)

Wednesday : 19.45 - 23.00
    Thursday : 19.45 - 23.00
    Monday : 19.45 - 23.00

Ofcourse if we are close to downing any boss and/or there is a vote about going longer we will, but there wont be any hate if you can't stay.

We will level as a guild in Cataclysm very quickly as we are not only a serious raiding guild, but we will also have a PvP team with very high rated players,

so there will always be something to do - whether raiding or rated BGs.

If this sounds interesting to you enter immortalitas.fadedglory.eu to make an application today!

Shadowsun
    I was doing PvP against one of your guild's teams, they won through fair course, there was no issue. Moments later I got a message saying "Back-peddle more please". I responded to that and to be honest the comment was childish and rather unnecessary. I have also gotten complaints from various people within my guild about some of your members attempts to humiliate and change our progression amounts when we recruit in trade. Is this the maturity that you have spoken your members to above? Or are you not aware of such incidents? I would highly recommend if so you try weed such people out who are blanching your guild's reputation.