Deleted

Return to Azzeroth 7 free days of wow

just recived this in my spam folder (ye i ve spamed them)

"
    Take a trip back to Azeroth with 7 days of FREE game time! Simply click below to claim your time and experience all of the latest improvements and additions to World of Warcraft®.... but act fast, as this limited-time offer will expire on the 1st December 2010.

While you’re back in Azeroth, you'll be able to enjoy the following recent additions to World of Warcraft:

Dungeon Finder – It's never been easier to venture into Azeroth's dungeons with cross-realm grouping, instance teleporting and new rewards! Learn more...

Quest Tracking – Never get lost searching for a quest NPC or item again! Multiple quest-tracking improvements help you locate objectives and map out your route as you adventure.

Talent tree redesign – New streamlined 31-point talent trees, redesigned talents, and new spells and abilities are now available!

Icecrown Citadel – Battle alongside Azeroth’s mightiest heroes in three new 5-player dungeons and challenging new 10- or 25-player raid, culminating in a final epic confrontation with the Lich King himself.

And much more...

We look forward to seeing you back in Azeroth.

- The World of Warcraft Team

"

i didn't cliked anything but i logged on my wow account
    so i have on my 2 frozen accounts a clickable feature "claim your 7 free days"
    I got this a while ago(6 months i think) on one of my accounts and I ve played them
    but this time I have them on both of my accounts

The question is, how much time can I wait before i can use them cause i want to use the 7 free days in december or smt?