Thumbs up Resto Druid Guide to setting up Grid as of 4.0.1

My friend and I started a WoW gaming channel we will be doing a lot of videos for come Cataclysm, such as dungeon guides, heal guides to specific fights, and some tutorials and addon reviews. I uploaded a tutorial for my Grid+Clique setup. Please take a look if you are interested and leave a comment, rate and subscribe. We are trying to get some attention to our youtube channel. Thanks and hope you enjoy the vid!

Search for the youtube account b3imba and the video title is Moonsinnah - Grid Tutorial - Resto Druid Guide (I can't post links from this new forum account yet)

15+ Year Old Account

not to sound cocky or arrogant or whatever but you really dont need addons. i have played since vanilla without them - i mean they are good for people with low reaction times or for people with problems multitasking but imo not needed at allz

Imo. Grid has the best setup with major (de)buffs in the centre, and one of each type cleanseable debuff in each corner.
    With a centre icon priority of Boss ability, reju, regrowth, lifebloom, abolish poison

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    not to sound cocky or arrogant or whatever but you really dont need addons. i have played since vanilla without them - i mean they are good for people with low reaction times or for people with problems multitasking but imo not needed at allz
    You've never been a good healer, nor even lead a single high end raid have you?
    Last edited by Quehn; 2010-11-15 at 11:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should make an icon to show Swiftmendable tagets (players with either Rejuvenation or Regrowth on them from all sources).

Resto4Life also once made a tutorial, so if you want to explore this in forms of text, you can do so here: http://www.resto4life.com/2008/06/25...hin-the-boxes/

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    You don't need them, but they will still make it easier to get an overview. It's not because people have low reaction time or can't multitask they choose to play with addons. Blizzard doesn't mind it. I also remember a blue post telling that the challenge isn't meant to lie inside the class, but inside the encounter and to adapt to it. I am using addons (and I love it!), but I can be very lazy to look at DBM. I'm more the fancy guy, who needs something cool when playing (personal UI).

Quote Originally Posted by Quehn View Post
    Imo. Grid has the best setup with major (de)buffs in the centre, and one of each type cleanseable debuff in each corner.
    With a centre icon priority of Boss ability, reju, regrowth, lifebloom, abolish poison

EDIT:

You've never been a good healer, nor even lead a single high end raid have you?
    and yes i have actually - im usually in the top 2 slots on a healing meter (i share guild with another resto druid) and i have been officer in a top 10 guild on sylvanas for the past 3 years. we cleared bt/hyjal/ssc/tk/all the others + 3 in swp before the cakewalk patch and are currently stuck on 11/12 icc25 heroic with lk at 20%.
    all i stated was that in my opinion you dont need addons to perform well in this game as blizzard provides nearly everything you need in the original game

15+ Year Old Account
    I will be moving this to the FAQ section of the resto guide.