----MOONKIN LFG 25s in Cat -- 3/4 nites --- Competitive Progression Plz---

Hello all.

I am currently in the market for a new home for my Boomkin come Cataclysm. I have raided since Vanilla WoW (at which time I was a holy paladin through BC), and have been playing my moonkin since the end of BC. Throughout the years, I have led guilds, raids, been just a normal player, and about everything else in between. I have been part of highly competitive raiding environments, specifically in BC, where I raided in a top 120 guild, killing everything pre nurf. While I took WoTLk a little more laid-back due to playing with RL friends (still managed 11/12HM ICC), I've been chomping at the bit to get back to the elevated play found in competitive top-notch guilds.

What I'm looking for:

- open spot for a moonkin
    - 3 nights ideally, possibly can do 4 depending on times
    - times must fall between 7 CST - 1am CST. Can't raid any earlier. End time may have some flex.
    - i can NOT raid Wednesday's consistently (so either don't have wednesday scheduled, or be OK with me being MIA)

- medium/high to high pop server
    - competitive progression between other guilds of same faction on server

- an active pug/alt raid/pvp setting for off nights and late nites with main or alts
    - Ideally a guild that has been long established, and did well in WoTLK content (12/12 HM ICC in 25s)
    - I'm open to horde or alliance, but probably prefer alliance at the time being, as that's what I currently am.

The points in red are the most important to me. Orange for the highly preferred, and the remaining points are in an "ideal situation."

If you think that this sounds like your guild or very close to it, please post below. I'll do my best to check back frequently. Alternatively, feel free to shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by ShyneeThings; 2010-11-15 at 10:16 PM.

bump for goodies.

up.