Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Elemental Invasion Part 4 : Epic moments!

It was a total surprise!
    I was doing the quests where you have to disrupt the twilight portals in Ogrimmar on my lvl 43 alt.
    I was almost there, when all of a sudden a HUGE elemental spawned before me! Instant kill!
    A few seconds later, screams on TS. Shouting etc....
    We all logged or where on our mains, formed small guild groups, and had a lots of fun!!
    Thats the kind of guild moments I realy like, and never will forget!!

The elemental invasion was for me a great event with great epic moments!

So how was the first encounter for you guys?

Playing on RP server when there is a pre expansion event felt EPIC.

People still standing in fire, still standing on frost icicles on the ground, still getting hit by tornadoes.

Yep, pretty epic.

Really boring

Actually fun with bosses you never done. Only have had the chance to do Ahn'Qiraj one and Zul'farrak, so dodging tornadoes and avoiding frost things and interupting? ice block thing so far.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Was pretty interesting on Illidan, with 5 FPS for 30 minutes.

Its fun for like, 2minutes, but quickly turns into a massive bore-fest.

was expecting much much more.

oh well

I thought it was disappointing. Especially the loot. Worthless epic that are gonna get replaced in a few weeks.
    during the pre WoTLK the epics that droped were a set 4/4. And fun trinks that drop a banner and summon a pally npc. And unique drops like the Haunted Momental.
    And a tabard

This pre cata was just a long quest chain. GG

Deleted
    Not nearly as "epic" as the zombie invasion pre WotLK. Way more fun to be had.

I don't really feel... threatened by the elementals. They just spawn inside our cities and circle around their rifts.
    No havoc and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Really boring
    ^

Only thing worth while was the FoS. The zombie event was 15x better.

hm epic moments. the only epic moment for me was when a few of these giant water elementals spawned, and got aoed down in less than 2sec, even tho they have kinda high health pool. but ye i had fun watching people all confused because their hp went down while they stood in the flames... a destro warlock even tried to convince me it is his fire, and the damage he takes is only from life tap.
    Here comes the pain bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith View Post

I don't really feel... threatened by the elementals. They just spawn inside our cities and circle around their rifts.
    No havoc and all.
    Indeed. I think the biggest thing is that it's not an omnipresent danger. it's predictable and relatively easily beaten back. my favorite part of the zombies was that it was unpredictable, you had to be ever vigilant, or if that bored you you could be the one CAUSING the havok, sneaking your zombie-ness into towns and converting the entire town into zombies. nothing felt quite so satisfying as watching a level 22 come into the town in Loch Modan, only to get chased back out by 50 zombies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith View Post

No havoc and all.
    Surely you didn't think they would do anything else "epic" than The Shattering!

You people come off like spoiled little brats. You always expect MORE MORE MORE. Just relax and enjoy it. It is fun, it is doing what it is supposed to do. It is a build up towards the end of the world.

Seriously what were you expecting? Level 90 loot or something?

The only people that enjoyed the zombie invasion were griefers.

I just wish them elementals would give me back my tree-fitty.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Any new quests?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

yelling at friends on vent to get online, inviting random people to our raid, rping on our non rp pvp server

had some damn good times cant wait for the next time when more friends are online

Man, too bad there is nothing else coming with this event and the new implementations are the final stage. O wait...

Pre-Wrath: No zombie event!
    Pre-Cata: WTF Where's my zombie event! This is gay! Canceling my pre-order!

10+ Year Old Account

New Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
    Any new quests?
    Quests are available inside the instances that open after the Major city events. They're just to down the bosses.