Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    gz :s but i jsut dno how anyone can have so much dedication for something so pointless (and willing to spend so much time on it)
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

could you possibly upload it somewhere else than on youtube? would love to see it, but since youtube sucks that becomes impossible for us germans

Yeah, I'll see what I can do for you .

Quote Originally Posted by therealpeni View Post
    gz :s but i jsut dno how anyone can have so much dedication for something so pointless (and willing to spend so much time on it)
    There's nothing else to do right now!

Makes me nostalgia about doing this when it was the hardest thing around, fun stuff.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

Truely epic. Great job on that.

Mad props for this. For any haters... at this point in the game what else is there to do besides mess around the way you guys did.

Do it 2 more times and you can all get black drakes

Also, you got good taste in music.

Holy add management, Batman!

Very awesome guys! Some friends and I five-manned Sarth back when Ulduar was current content, but we downed the drakes first. Still, THIS is impressive. Awesome job!

Hello my good friends at <Play>. Congrats again on another nice kill. Amazing what a little boredom and determination can do?! Good video, keep 'em coming.

-Veiled

MoP Guides, Raiding and Pre-Raiding BiS Lists, Theorycrafting, Healing/DPS Help & More!

Nice stuff and good music. Was there a specific reason you were afflic? Better AoE for the adds?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Dude, you are just awesome :P No, really, that is an awesome achievement, most people still fail with a full raid (Allright, not most but a lot...).

Really, if anyone hates here he is either:

A) A super scrub who thinks anything below "Soloing H LK (Impossible, obviously :P)" is bad.

B) Jealous.
    they are bad aren't they if they cant solo Lk hc : P

Very impressive even though you massively outgear the content. I can only say i am speechless, and spending 8 hours just wiping is horrifying so you definitely deserve the credit for that.
    Synit 100 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Again, thanks everyone! I was affliction for the aoe on the adds yeah, and for whatever reason, I'm terrible at one of the easiest specs in the game Destro :P.

So how many people do you think you could do some other raids with? 2man Maly? I know I've 5manned XT's heartbreaker, but I bet you could get it with even less. What about other Ulduar hardmodes? 5man Firefighter? 4man Firefighter?

Sigh, I wish I was in a guild that actually did goofy fun things like this, oh well.

Kudos, this looks quite amazing

Blademaster
    Very impressive, will have to give it a go my self (;

Quote Originally Posted by Disposition View Post
    Again, thanks everyone! I was affliction for the aoe on the adds yeah, and for whatever reason, I'm terrible at one of the easiest specs in the game Destro :P.
    Yeah, I dislike destro also. I did more DPS pre patch as afflic than I do post as destro =\