Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    GZ. nice one.

But this is what is wrong with WOLTK, no way should this be possible. It should never be possible for a group to underman an encounter within the same expansion. Gear inflation has just reached epicly silly levels.
    When I was Raiding in Vanilla i joined a pug with the best guild on lightbringer and we 15 manned her, at 60.

Deleted
    Im truly impressed and cant find much to say more than its just awesome! hope you keep on doing more, inspiring and really impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellscream-US represent!! nice kill folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Dude, you are just awesome :P No, really, that is an awesome achievement, most people still fail with a full raid (Allright, not most but a lot...).

Really, if anyone hates here he is either:

A) A super scrub who thinks anything below "Soloing H LK (Impossible, obviously :P)" is bad.

B) Jealous.
    They also could be one of those scrubs that has never done Sarth 3d other than with the zerg. As someone with a legit Nightfall title I am super impressed by this.

By legit Nightfall I mean that I did it in patch 3.0 and fought it the way Blizzard intended it to be fought.

Yeah, ok. rosy tinted goggles of nostalgia, everything was harder when i was a noob, these new players just don't know how easy they have it these days <grumble><mumble><grumble>.....

But it does seam to be more pronounced in WOTLK. But no doubt at end of cata I'll be saying the same...

oh forgot to write that we 15 manned Onyxia at 60, ive also been in a 5 man kara run
    seen 15 man magtheridon and gruul after 3.0. this has been happening every expansion not just WOTLK

15+ Year Old Account
    Paragon did a 15 man Gruul way back when they overgeared it.

This is nothing new.

Hell, there was even a 40 man priest only Onyxia.

Try using 25 priests today and tell me what happens.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    You flame yourself by even asking if this is a world first. I am sure it was difficult to down this ancient content with less than a full group but please refrain from claiming world first group killing sarth 3 drakes with 3 people of different specs using noggenfogger elixir 8 months behind etc. It's enough that you did it, no need to compare to others
    You know, coming from you it doesn't surprise me, where are your epic kills? Oh right, you sold your level 80.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be a legit two man at 60 Onyxia, warrior with thunderfury + holy paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    good job, though a dk did solo it, without drakes sadly, a while ago, still good job
    Ye he soloed 0 drake. Which even my grandma could do if given geared enough character. You just sit there smashing random buttons and boss eventually dies.

Wouldn't call this incredibly awesome feat either as it's heavily based on overgearing content not so much on skill. But still more worthy of congratz than that bs solo 0 drake kill that everyone seems to be so amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Hell, there was even a 40 man priest only Onyxia.

Try using 25 priests today and tell me what happens.
    Uuuh! I remember watching hunters only 10 man (or was it 15man back in the days) UBRS. That was just awesome stuff to watch. And lot more entertaining than these X boss Y manned kills that everyone is pushing out on daily basis.
    Last edited by Drifted; 2010-11-16 at 01:32 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats crazy, Grats.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

15+ Year Old Account
    That was really amazing to watch, nice job OP, hope to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    You flame yourself by even asking if this is a world first. I am sure it was difficult to down this ancient content with less than a full group but please refrain from claiming world first group killing sarth 3 drakes with 3 people of different specs using noggenfogger elixir 8 months behind etc. It's enough that you did it, no need to compare to others
    Precisely dont forget that a lot of ppl look at some things as its pretty easy so why cant it be done without ever asking "has it been done before?" as a lot of ppl who play dont have overinflated senses of their own skill. Conversely a lot do :P.

My friends and i have been submanning many things for a long time and never considered them special. Maly, ony, OS, and naxx are some to mention after the regular statements of old BC and vanilla instances. We do this for fun and for something to do between the mindless ICC grinds for loot, frosts (as they used to be) and achi's. OS is not hard ot do at all guys it just takes practice and running the dreaded RNG's to make them all add up to a successful run.

Plus remember the fact that you can now take down the LK with ppl with 4k gs as opposed to the 5.8k+ that it used to take, to give you a hint that not only do you outgear it you out build it too..

GZ. nice one.

But this is what is wrong with WOLTK, no way should this be possible. It should never be possible for a group to underman an encounter within the same expansion. Gear inflation has just reached epicly silly levels.
    You never played back in vanilla, did you? People undermanned Onyxia all the time.

That was amazing. Others have said it But Wow-dammit I want to say it too. Great Job and whats next perhaps some Uld boss?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    dude who cares!?!?! i could do that on my lvl 3 dwarf mage !!!

jk... thats awesome dude grats!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    good job, though a dk did solo it, without drakes sadly, a while ago, still good job
    --
    Sarth + 3d >>> Sarth + 0d

Anyways, awesome job on the kill, great choice on Tool and that is a smexy UI.

Keep 'em coming.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Overgearing the encounter by miles plus the unbalanced new/old skills for 80........ that being said i am impressed
    Oh hi

I just want to say how I was surprised when I first clicked on the video. I was expecting trance/techno music (which there's nothing wrong with) but was surprised by Tool.
    The video itself was very amazing. GZ

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    gz :s but i jsut dno how anyone can have so much dedication for something so pointless (and willing to spend so much time on it)
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."