Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    that must of took alot of time to get that right but otherwise really good job and least it will be easy to get your mounts xD

Quote Originally Posted by Naphomci View Post
    Grats to you guys. This kind of thing is a lot of fun (friend and I recently duo'ed Noth as Shadow and Disc, was lots of fun). Makes me want to try this.

Because people have short memories: Here is 5 manning Lotheb back when Naxx 40 was the top of Vanilla raiding:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raaLqFelbCk
    Here is a 3 man of Gruul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBzLg6L0uQ

It has little to do with Wrath, and a lot to do with what players will try and get to work in this game. Blizzard themselves has said before that they are amazed at the things players sometimes come up with.
    not to mention pugging sunwell in patch 3.0.1 all the same .. this is fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Wow, thats actually really impressive. Congrats on the accomplishment.
    @iceberg265 I luv ur sig. that's y I play a druid... that and to ninja herbs from other people. I LoLed outloud at it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Naphomci View Post
    Grats to you guys. This kind of thing is a lot of fun (friend and I recently duo'ed Noth as Shadow and Disc, was lots of fun). Makes me want to try this.

Because people have short memories: Here is 5 manning Lotheb back when Naxx 40 was the top of Vanilla raiding:

It has little to do with Wrath, and a lot to do with what players will try and get to work in this game. Blizzard themselves has said before that they are amazed at the things players sometimes come up with.
    That Naxx vid was done right before TBC came out. So the shadow priests had VE when it was OP. There's video's of 5man SPriest groups killing bosses. Which is why it got nerfed big time.

Also in that Gruul video that holy pally is wearing Tier 7 WoTLK Naxx gear.

At least pay attention to what you're watching before you make yourself look stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    My initial reaction to this was "10 min? but the 1st drake lands in- oh snap... they're legit 3-manning this." Bravo. You guys are right up there with that insane rogue who keeps soloing 25 man bosses, but slightly cooler cuz he relies on sploits and game mechanics and you're just doing the fight how it was intended with less people ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Great music choice, but I feel so un-accomplished now
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    for all germans who cannot watch this video:
    you can bypass "video not available in your country" error, with a proxy server.
    e.g.: hidemyass . com
    just copy-paste the youtube link in there.

Dudes, this is amazing. Hats off to the three of you for this accomplishment.

Incredible feat - hats off to each of you - gr8 tanking, healing and dps.

The love in this thread is overwhelming. Thanks for the support everyone.

We're running out of ideas though; ICC and Halion are locked out since we run 25 man every week. So suggestions here and on the YouTube comments for fights to do would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    You know, coming from you it doesn't surprise me, where are your epic kills? Oh right, you sold your level 80.
    World first naxx kills at level 60. Where are yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Lighto View Post
    All I heard was

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Well then you suck at reading
    Last edited by sulfuric; 2010-11-17 at 10:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty awesome, good job guys.

lol, this guys are OVERPOWER, gratz!

Deleted
    good job

anyone flaming this thread is a troll, a bad or just jelly as hell.

congrats on this, its quite the accomplishment, don't let the BADDIES flaming in here get you down, they cant do Sarth 3d with 10 ppl.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Hey, what addon is that sliding the cooldowns across the bottom there? I really like that....
    Last edited by Rendar; 2010-11-18 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendar View Post
    Hey, what addon is that sliding the cooldowns across the bottom there? I really like that....[COLOR="red"]
    I believe that addon is called "ForteXorcist" you can get it from Curse or WoWInterface.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyr0m4n View Post
    I believe that addon is called "ForteXorcist" you can get it from Curse or WoWInterface.
    Thank's! :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice way to farm the mount for the 3 of you. lol cg!

Good job. Quite an accomplishment.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/