Poll: Add a "Thumbs Down" feature to the RDF

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Clearly i meant when the ICC dungeons had just came out and it wasn't a piece of AoE cake... and for all you guys telling me you can pick your dungeon... come on i know i can pick my dungeon, the point is that there is a bonus at stake, and i don't feel like wiping for an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    HoR is hard for all the wrong reasons as a tank what do you mean mobs who spawn randomly and are mostly casters are hard to group together and everybody gose for a diffrent target so i can't get aggro on any of them. yeah that is why i hate it
    learning to tank is the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    People just didn't like it when it came out because you had to CC (OMG) and watch your aggro. Oh and you also had to take down certain things first. I, for one, loved HoR. Although I still groan when it pops. Nowadays HoR is only hard is the tank or healer is inexperienced. The thumbs down idea sounds good, but it takes away the randomness from your RANDOM dungeon finder. Also, you should stop throwing your keyboard. Poor things have seen enough abuse as it is, having people smash their hands around on their buttons all day.
    What CC ? they're undead units... if you dont have a shadow priest your skrewed...

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfChips View Post
    HoR is so easy now. Stand in corner. Spam AOE.
    This pretty much applies to most WotLK dungeons unfortunately. >.>

HoR is hard for all the wrong reasons as a tank what do you mean mobs who spawn randomly and are mostly casters are hard to group together and everybody gose for a diffrent target so i can't get aggro on any of them. yeah that is why i hate it
    The casters & hunters can be a pain... though it's not so difficult if you have enough practice at it.
    It was actually kind of fun tanking it on my warrior and using disarm/silence to drag them all in
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

you should be able to choose what instances you dont want to do cuz i hate getting these bullshit long heroics that take forever...

lol at you guys telling tanks to mark... are you freaking kidding me? not only would people disobey the marks... its a freaking heroic dungeon... and its a gauntlet so by the time you've marked the first target, you got a knight beating on your healer....

That is why you use spells like (Going from a warrior PoV as it's my main) charge, intercept, spellreflect, heroic throw, shield bash and shockwave to interuppt their spellcasts so they will run to you. Ofcourse can you miss some of the hunters (?) in there, but it just to taunt them all the time when you loose aggro. (Thanks God to threat plates)
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!

On HoR: Hell no, my favorite instance to tank since 4.0.1.

On thumbs-downing: I say no, because it messes with people queueing on a game-wide level. On a personal level, sure, I'd love to get rid of VH or HoS on my tank after two years of them, but what about the 2349097239508 other people queueing? They're all going to pick Oculus or HoR and deprive me of my extra loot/points and fun from running said dungeons.

Nice idea, but I don't think it's a good tool to put into the hands of the WoW community.

its a freaking heroic dungeon

you'd be suprised how many people fail in heroics.or is it just at lower lvls cuz i dont do randoms anymore except on my alt but my alts only like lvl 66

When there are 20 dungeons in the que, and you've been running them over and over again for 2 years, would it be so bad if you were able to just say "i dont wanna do utgarde keep today" and bam you que up the other 19 heroics...

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    What CC ? they're undead units... if you dont have a shadow priest your skrewed...
    Paladins have a lot of cc towards undead as well.
    And there are other generic stuns/silences/interrupts on most classes which work fairly well.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyad View Post
    That is why you use spells like (Going from a warrior PoV as it's my main) charge, intercept, spellreflect, heroic throw, shield bash and shockwave to interuppt their spellcasts so they will run to you. Ofcourse can you miss some of the hunters (?) in there, but it just to taunt them all the time when you loose aggro. (Thanks God to threat plates)
    tell this to all the people that suck...

WTF? Just aggro them a bit and LoS in the center room pillar, caster problem solved.

Also, it's not hard, but if the other 4 are just retardeds, you can't do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    lol at you guys telling tanks to mark... are you freaking kidding me? not only would people disobey the marks... its a freaking heroic dungeon... and its a gauntlet so by the time you've marked the first target, you got a knight beating on your healer....
    Try using a keybind instead of your mouse to mark mobs... /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    kind of kills the point of it being a RANDOM but i know your frustration when it comes to that instance. i hate it but id rather do a 3 man dungeon at that moment rather that quit the run and wait 30 min to do another one

15+ Year Old Account
    Are people seriously STILL whining about this?

Keybind your marks or just AoE in the corner. There, done, easy. The place is a joke, as is every WotLK heroic.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Btw if you're healing and the tank fails at grouping up mobs, just los yourself in the corner and spam heals on yourself... the casters/hunters will all run to you and he'll be in range of them... do it on my druid & pally all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Try using a keybind instead of your mouse to mark mobs... /sigh
    but in all honesty, iv'e run Hor about 50 times, never once saw someone mark...

I love how people are BEGGING for harder heroics but when hor comes up people piss and moan about it
    Hi Sephurik