[Bug] Ubuntu Linux 10.10 w/ Chromium 8.0.551.0 (62128)

Hi. Since past ~4-6 days, I cannot access MMO-Champion with latest Chromium on Ubuntu. The bottom left part shows which items are loading (ajax, static,...) but it doesnt load a thing. It just shows blank/white page, where other tabs are working without any problem.

If there's anything else I can provide, I will gladly do so. Its pain to open previous best browser just to check MMO-Champion :$

Actually, I think its a bug with chrome and a php/webserver module. I'll see if I can't digup the bug report and pass it along to the server people.

Edit: Found it, will pass it along
    Last edited by Stormrage; 2010-11-16 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks. Nice to see something getting done Hi5!

This issue is still very real and very annoying. +1

Doesn't work with Chromium Ubuntu 11.04, doesn't work with Firefox 4 beta 11 Ubuntu 11.04, doesn't work with Firefox 3.6.13 Ubuntu 10.10, but does work with Firefox 4.0 beta 11 on Wine 1.3.13 (lol)

You guys have a nasty bug somewhere regarding which OS your client runs on. Whenever it goes over Linux it just makes a fart and crashes the browser.

EDIT: Yes, I know this thread is very old. I googled it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I run Chrome (dev branch) on Debian Lenny at work; it works perfectly for me. I know several others who run exclusively on various other flavors of Linux (including Ubuntu) and haven't had issue either.

Define "makes a fart and crashes the browser"? Does it happen on every page, or only some? Have you had trouble with flash in the past, and could it be crashing due to some bad flash ads? Which version of chrome are you using?

Deleted
    I've not even been able to access MMO-Champion on Chrome recently. Just doesn't load. I've tried on Mac, Ubuntu 10.10 and Windows (Mac and Ubuntu 10.10 at home, Windows at work). I would say it's more Google's fault as it only started happening after the update to version 9.

Mac OS X & Chrome here - I crash either just loading the main page or after awhile of browsing the site. Firefox seems to work fine for me. Ticking me off, though.

Deleted
    Just wanted to throw in, I'm using safari 5 on my Mac (OS X 10.6.6) and on my iPhone (iOS 4.2) and got zero problems at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Just wanted to throw in, I'm using safari 5 on my Mac (OS X 10.6.6) and on my iPhone (iOS 4.2) and got zero problems at all
    And that is relevant to this topic how?