EU login server down?

Anyone else having this? Despite having an active internet connection when I try to login it gets stuck on connecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just fine?

Probably just something fishy with you!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    Not me

Looks fine just logged on few mins ago.

No, something does seem to be going wrong. At first I couldn't even get past 'Connecting', and after a bit of trial and error (can't find character message) I am finally able to log in to a character, yet I'm unable to do anything.

I've tried 2 different connections and both are giving me problems. A few hours back everything was just peachy.

Darkspear-eu by the way.

Edit: What's happening now is I get stuck on the loading screen for quite a while, and when I finally gain control of my character I am unable to interact with anything in the world, yet I'm not getting disconnected neither.
    Last edited by Dodgie; 2010-11-16 at 07:25 AM.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Mhmm, I guess I'll be waiting with hitting the repair tool then

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgie View Post
    No, something does seem to be going wrong. At first I couldn't even get past 'Connecting', and after a bit of trial and error (can't find character message) I am finally able to log in to a character, yet I'm unable to do anything.

I've tried 2 different connections and both are giving me problems. A few hours back everything was just peachy.

Darkspear-eu by the way.

Edit: What's happening now is I get stuck on the loading screen for quite a while, and when I finally gain control of my character I am unable to interact with anything in the world, yet I'm not getting disconnected neither.
    What's ur char name?

Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    What's ur char name?
    I'm currently playing an alt Warrior named Nishi. Just managed to take it through a dungeon, though with quite the amount of lag.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Cant log in either, but cant reach wow forums as well as several other websites.
    I think its ISP related, but could be wrong.
    Playing from the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Belmorn View Post
    Cant log in either, but cant reach wow forums as well as several other websites.
    I think its ISP related, but could be wrong.
    Playing from the Netherlands
    Guess it might have something to do with that yeah, I'm also playing from the Netherlands.
    Able to play now however, be it a little less smooth then normal. Guess the issue already resolved itself?
    -Emo Phillips

No still cant get in, cant get past connected.
    Last time Ill leave the bed early on an offday, nothing good comes of it.

Deleted
    Glad its not just me then. Having the same problem. Also playing from the Netherlands.

it think its a issue with the internet of yours, u only have limitet acsess(acess? )... happend with my internet i could not enter games as wow, sc2,hon etc.. but i could go on webpages

so try fire up another game and see what happens

Deleted
    Not able to go on the webpages either, so its probably ISP related.

Im using KPN ADSL
    cant seem to change the DNS address in the modem somehow, can do it in ip settings but that didnt have the desired effect.

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 10:55 AM ----------

Playing now, be it with lag and took a long time to finally get into the servers.