Lava Surge Addon Help

Was just wondering if any one had any good addons so i can track when my Lava Burst comes back up, im looking for something that clearly shows up on my screen.
    I've tried using "Tellmewhen" but it doesn't seem to work 100% of the time (sometimes it just stop working completely) and yes, i do have the latest version of that addon!

Thanks!

I use powerauras classic setup that shows the spell icon in the lower middle of my screen whenever the spell is usable, that would be my suggestion for lava surge procs and like abilities

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barisharte View Post
    Was just wondering if any one had any good addons so i can track when my Lava Burst comes back up, im looking for something that clearly shows up on my screen.
    I've tried using "Tellmewhen" but it doesn't seem to work 100% of the time (sometimes it just stop working completely) and yes, i do have the latest version of that addon!

Thanks!
    Try with Power Auras Classic.

Okie dokie, i shall give that a go, thank you!

there is another addon called "tell me when" I used it on the beta its nice

Deleted
    Yes Power Auras will do it - if you don't want to configure it yourself, there's a power aura package called BEPA (Bone's Epic Power Auras), there is a thread discussing it in the shaman section here - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ras-%28BEPA%29

This has a number of shaman things such as Fire Shock timer, Lava Burst Cooldown, Bloodlust, Elemental Mastery, Lightning Shield tracker etc - but it's easily configurable to remove any of them.

Deleted
    As mentioned before use Powa or the BONE upgrade of it (searching this site in the shaman forum would have been helped you, posting there would also be better).

As u are even too lazy to search on mmo, using power auras is nothing for you, cause you have to configure it by yourself.

Bones should be fine if you are using the english client (I am not sure if it is localized allready or if it uses spell ids instead of spellnames) using another client, use Elementarist everything there is quite simple pre configured and you have your Lava Burst in the middle of your screen.

I have tried using the MMO Search thing but last time i tried it didnt work, so i CBF trying to figure it out, (guess im too stupid for something so simple)

Deleted
    sorry sir for beeing this harsh.