Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Grats man good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juhachi View Post
    You must be playing in one hell of a unique way if you can move around properly in a encounter while moving your hand from the mouse or your movement keys to press your main abilities, please share it with me

Or maybe you have several hands, extremely long fingers and maybe even using your thumb to click 8 and 9? but now that can't be very comfortable
    I don't need my hand on the mouse I can move around quite well without it, all of the abilities that aren't keybinded are rarely used.

Mybie ur not super mega imba player like some other people on this forum say they are, but i salute your effort and your honesty, and i salute the fact that u got what u wanted. Gratz

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    I don't need my hand on the mouse I can move around quite well without it, all of the abilities that aren't keybinded are rarely used.
    Then as i said it might have been cause those noob guilds suit you, what you are saying is that you are a keyturner which as far as i'm concerned makes you a noob.
    ~._.~

the trolling made me smile

Oh man, the troll is strong in the one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, same thing happened to me, actually.

Was in a guild working on LK the first 2 weeks he was out(Feb? i think?), but then it died. I later joined another guild, put a LONG time working on him then(Well, 3 or so weeks), but then had to stop raiding due to personal reasons(This was around March).

Came back 3-4 months ago, got in a guild doing Hardmodes, but never killed LK(Refused to kill him on normal =\), couldn't get a good enough pug(10 man, 4dps above 10k, and we STILL couldn't kill him -_-). Finally that guild died(at 10/12hm) and I just got the title on Sunday by forming a PuG with some of the top ppls on the server I know.

I'm happy now, too though. :P

Edit:
    I HAS PICS TOO!

http://i51.tinypic.com/314a04y.jpg
    Last edited by seam; 2010-11-16 at 11:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then as i said it might have been cause those noob guilds suit you, what you are saying is that you are a keyturner which as far as i'm concerned makes you a noob.
    This noob has been playing wow since dec 24th 2004

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Remortal View Post
    Oh man, the troll is strong in the one.
    Again, I'm not trolling.

This noob has been playing wow since dec 24th 2004

Congrats
    Well sorry but maybe you have down syndrome like the other people you mentioned on the server and that's why you're still playing like a noob after almost 7 years.
    ~._.~

10+ Year Old Account
    Our first downing was epi. Got him from 25% to 10% with only 1 tank, 2 healers (one healing terenas) and 1 dps. At about 17% healer went down and was just me and dps ip with a healer in frostmourne. At 11% healer pops out. Was by far the best way to end expansion content and as the tank I was so stoked at a job well done.

Grats, man. I still don't have my LK kill : /

I've been in the same rut as you for most of the expansion. Friends quitting, guilds disbanding. Then I ended up quitting for like 6 months, and end up joining my RL friend's guild, which he tells me is "Casual". And boy, he wasn't quitting. Still, to this day, they haven't killed LK in the main raid group, and I'm forced to run in the alt group because I'm an initiate.

Plus, my server kinda blows, so you don't really see LK pugs that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    I really can't figure out if this is a troll or not but after seeing auto attack binded I'll go with troll.
    retard he is shadow priest and he wasn't i shadowform. im a shadow too so i know that things like auto attack just gets to 1 automaticly.
    You're more a troll then he is, and FFS STOP THROWING THE TERM TROLL AROUND ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!
    it's of no meaning anymore.....
    lol you're a shadow priest not in form - JUDGED TO BE A TROLL!
    freaking moron....

I never raided much in Ulduar, I quit about 6 months into Wrath and by the time I came back it was all about TOC.

My Uldular experience is of nothing but weeklies.
    You should have great regrets going into Cata then.. Also, clicker amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well sorry but maybe you have down syndrome like the other people you mentioned on the server and that's why you're still playing like a noob after almost 7 years.
    No I just don't need a shit ton of addons as my crutch to be a good player, only wanna be's like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    You should have great regrets going into Cata then.. Also, clicker amirite?
    Only on things that aren't on my main rotation.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.....i used to roll on shadowsong long time ago.....and yes the server went downhill fast with the Wrath launch

10+ Year Old Account
    What the... Two Icelandic posts in the same thread. Oh. My. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    retard he is shadow priest and he wasn't i shadowform. im a shadow too so i know that things like auto attack just gets to 1 automaticly.
    You're more a troll then he is, and FFS STOP THROWING THE TERM TROLL AROUND ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!
    it's of no meaning anymore.....
    lol you're a shadow priest not in form - JUDGED TO BE A TROLL!
    freaking moron....
    Sorry but you should just not be on the forums if you're that retarded, i mean you're not even trolling lmao
    ~._.~

http://www.ndss.org/
    Found you someone to sponsor your super awesome friendship club guild.

This shouldn't really be in the firsts forum though, and it is hardly challenging anymore since the recent patch + 30% buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Haha, same thing happened to me, actually.

Was in a guild working on LK the first 2 weeks he was out(Feb? i think?), but then it died. I later joined another guild, put a LONG time working on him then(Well, 3 or so weeks), but then had to stop raiding due to personal reasons(This was around March).

Came back 3-4 months ago, got in a guild doing Hardmodes, but never killed LK(Refused to kill him on normal =\), couldn't get a good enough pug(10 man, 4dps above 10k, and we STILL couldn't kill him -_-). Finally that guild died(at 10/12hm) and I just got the title on Sunday by forming a PuG with some of the top ppls on the server I know.

I'm happy now, too though. :P

Edit:
    I HAS PICS TOO!

http://i51.tinypic.com/314a04y.jpg
    Congrats lol