Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hellagrats man, really happy for you!

Gz on the kill. It's always nice to be able to finish the story.

For those of you still needing it. I'm sure there is a guild selling boosts to LK. My guild sells LK HC Bane title for 50k. I'm sure there's guilds doing similar on your server.

almost same story here, difference got KS10 from a PUG :P
    too bad my previous guild downed LK25 2 days after i left

Gratz mate ...

For those haters .. dont u love them ? they criticize and im almost 100% sure they do the same things u do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    I have a whole bunch of healbot macros but not so many for my dps spec.
    Sall good man. I'm not hatin on ya. It's nice that you are proud of your accomplishment even if many consider it late and think you do not deserve it because of the style of play you choose.

Just be open to suggestion and don't be afraid to try new things out. You may find more enjoyment. I know when I get a new UI all worked out It's so damn satisfying. After 4.0.1 hit and my UI went straight to hell I got to work constructing the new one I posted earlier. Spent hours and hours on making it just right and then I tweaked it for days after. Still tweaking it tbh. I love making custom UI's though. It's kinda my thing. I post my packs on Curse and such. Some don't care for em though. I respect that. Don't worry about those that think that your garbage because you don't play to their standards.

If you were raiding with them and not performing to their standard well then it would be well within their right to speak up about it, but as you are not, fuck em :-p

Grats, you've done better than me! I've been a hardmode raider at Ulduar, and in one of the strongest guilds on my server. My guild crashed, and quickly went over to the guild just below our level. The guild then again crashed after some time. That's twice, and both time i've had loads of DKP, but i've actually never managed to get anything in ToC, except a chest and trophies. My gear quickly went behind after ICC were released, the guild were loaded on Mages, and the only guilds i could've come in, were "Friendship Before Glory" guilds that were raiding when they had 25 man or did it 2 times a week for 2½ hour. Then i snapped, quit raiding, quit generally WoW. It was January-February, so about 9-10 months ago, when i think about it. I really miss the endgame raid, but theres just zero purpose in getting into a low raiding guild, and i have problems getting a guild that are ready to raid to Cataclysm because of my slack gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    Sall good man. I'm not hatin on ya. It's nice that you are proud of your accomplishment even if many consider it late and think you do not deserve it because of the style of play you choose.

Just be open to suggestion and don't be afraid to try new things out. You may find more enjoyment. I know when I get a new UI all worked out It's so damn satisfying. After 4.0.1 hit and my UI went straight to hell I got to work constructing the new one I posted earlier. Spent hours and hours on making it just right and then I tweaked it for days after. Still tweaking it tbh. I love making custom UI's though. It's kinda my thing. I post my packs on Curse and such. Some don't care for em though. I respect that. Don't worry about those that think that your garbage because you don't play to their standards.

If you were raiding with them and not performing to their standard well then it would be well within their right to speak up about it, but as you are not, fuck em :-p
    I'm not top DPS but I'm not usually at the bottom either, usually somewhere inbetween.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorina View Post
    just to tell you man , its not wierd that you downed him now. I can see you suck badly becuse you dont have anything binded ! that is FKN must ! AND you have ,,attack'' on keybinding 1 ! please fix this shit !!!! ur disgusting me
    maybe its just the way ive always played the game, or how my hand sits on my keyboard, and maybe i got used to never using my '1' key, but ive bound my least used attack to my 1 key (or spell) on all my characters. i dont think i have anything bound on my hunter to #1, my paladin has judgement sitting there (holy), my DK has grip, druid...faerie fire (balance)?!...

my most used buttons are 3 thru 6 i believe, and then 'heavy' use of my keypad buttons. i say heavy, because those are most of my cooldowns, taunts, call/dismiss pets, and in general rarely used keybinds that i can pull my hand off the mouse to use every once in a while.

OT: grats on the kill. i have kingslayer on 2 of my 80's (one from 25, one from 10), dont care about getting it on my druid, and came close to solo healing the fight after our disc priest DCd and died at the first transition in our 10man on my paladin months ago. that was also the last time we did LK as a guild (disbanded after the non-kill), and i wish we could have finished him up. healing is the only role i havent killed him with and wish'd i had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    Grats, you've done better than me! I've been a hardmode raider at Ulduar, and in one of the strongest guilds on my server. My guild crashed, and quickly went over to the guild just below our level. The guild then again crashed after some time. That's twice, and both time i've had loads of DKP, but i've actually never managed to get anything in ToC, except a chest and trophies. My gear quickly went behind after ICC were released, the guild were loaded on Mages, and the only guilds i could've come in, were "Friendship Before Glory" guilds that were raiding when they had 25 man or did it 2 times a week for 2½ hour. Then i snapped, quit raiding, quit generally WoW. It was January-February, so about 9-10 months ago, when i think about it. I really miss the endgame raid, but theres just zero purpose in getting into a low raiding guild, and i have problems getting a guild that are ready to raid to Cataclysm because of my slack gear.
    What people considers "slack gear" annoys me. My paladin has an average ilevel 245 mostly TOC 25 stuff, and I got told by some random ICC tank in an elemental invasion que that my gear was terrible and he didnt want to reque with me.

I was like WTF my gear isn't that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    My Uldular experience is of nothing but weeklies.
    I feel really bad for you, you missed out on the best raid out the by far.

grats on your kill though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensin View Post
    Gratz mate ...

For those haters .. dont u love them ? they criticize and im almost 100% sure they do the same things u do.
    Because we all know, everyone keybinds 1 to auto attack amirite?

Why is this in raid US first kills?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    Why is this in raid US first kills?
    A kitten dies every time this question is asked.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    they have trolls in iceland?
    Frost Trolls, I heard they also live in Tibia>_<
    HEHE, bad joke is bad.

But, congrats on your kill OP! I recently downed him too, about a month ago, was away for 11 months.
    Never been in ICC, pugged on my friends warlock about 5 months ago, tought it was rather fun..
    but didn't buy playtime to my toon until 3 months later, downed LK with 4.8k GS and a steady 9.5k dps! Ele shaman.
    7-11 never stop

Since u deleted your UI and I can't take a look at it ( for the lulz ) I'll just pretend your binds are like one shadow priest that joined my guild and posted his UI with auto attack bound to 1. He bragged he was bad because of his lag, but once we saw his UI we kicked him for being bad. Shits just fucking hilarious, bad players troll themselves so gud lolz.

/envy

I'm in the most elite Aliiance raiding guild on my server and I've never laid eyes on the Lich King, 10 or 25 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonit View Post
    Since u deleted your UI and I can't take a look at it ( for the lulz ) I'll just pretend your binds are like one shadow priest that joined my guild and posted his UI with auto attack bound to 1. He bragged he was bad because of his lag, but once we saw his UI we kicked him for being bad. Shits just fucking hilarious, bad players troll themselves so gud lolz.
    Its people like you that make me sad to be a WoW player. You should no more judge a person by their UI than you do from their gearscore.

Its real world performance that matters.

I truly congratulate you on your lich king kill.. sounds like you need it.. though a few things that my OCD jumped on your staff on the bars and the fact that you didn't spec for sin and punishment (awesome dps cooldown with shadow fiend)

but really Congratz ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    I truly congratulate you on your lich king kill.. sounds like you need it.. though a few things that my OCD jumped on your staff on the bars and the fact that you didn't spec for sin and punishment (awesome dps cooldown with shadow fiend)

but really Congratz ; )
    I'll probably redo my spec when I get to 85, I put my shadow talents together the day 4.0.1 launched and there was alot of guesswork involved in its construction.

I didn't have anything to copy paste from.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    retard he is shadow priest and he wasn't i shadowform. im a shadow too so i know that things like auto attack just gets to 1 automaticly.
    You're more a troll then he is, and FFS STOP THROWING THE TERM TROLL AROUND ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!
    it's of no meaning anymore.....
    lol you're a shadow priest not in form - JUDGED TO BE A TROLL!
    freaking moron....
    Well I saw the troll fast and now he got exposed so clearly you got trolled by him

If you think he's just one of the worst players ever and not a troll, please read the quote below. Not even an extremely bad player would write that. Now stop calling troll on people who are calling trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned
    I don't need my hand on the mouse I can move around quite well without it, all of the abilities that aren't keybinded are rarely used.