Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    A kitten dies every time this question is asked.
    It is your fault there is this "kitten massacre". You should have posted this in general. You aren't the first, you aren't the first to get the kill late, you didn't do anything particularly special eg 5 manned it so it totally shouldn't be in the first kills forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuvassinhellfire View Post
    It is your fault there is this "kitten massacre". You should have posted this in general. You aren't the first, you aren't the first to get the kill late, you didn't do anything particularly special eg 5 manned it so it totally shouldn't be in the first kills forums.
    I see people posting normal uneventful kills in here all the time, my thread is no different.

I see people posting normal uneventful kills in here all the time, my thread is no different.
    It is a little bit different, ie. you keyturn, you autoattack, your spec/itemization is wonky.
    I vote this stays in the world first section, just for the lolz.

Better late than never I'd say. Congratz mate. I haven't got the kill (my acc expired the day after we managed to down Syndragosa) so, ignore the nay sayers, it is still a feat :]

Better late then never! In Vanilla I never got past the first boss of BWL before Outlands came out, then I never got past Mag and Grull for 25 person and the 2 10 man's. This time I was able to get to every raid boss in the game.

Deleted
    Congratz on the late kill, had the same on my two main toons, as my guild killed him I had a break for a month and after that the raid broke up, so I started puggin just for the LK and it went always worse, the best day were 3 pugs with over 10 tries each run, during one evening ...

finally he got killed with the help of some friends in a smooth 1st try on the first toon and one hour or two later wth the second toon not that smooth.

Few days later we killed Algalon 25 and thereafter Halion 25, all those bosses I stopped beating because of only wanted to get this old lk s*cker die.

And yes I am an horrible player, I dont use hardly any keybinds since 2005 and I am too used to it to change it.
    Yes, I confess it I am a clicker and solo heal BQL10 HM (at least the last 30%), must because of clickers cant play and dont know what to do. Are mousebound actions considered clicking?

Gratz on the LK kill. My 10 man guild quit raiding back in April with only a total of around 12 attempts on the LK and I was hoping to down him when 4.0.1 came out but we didn't have enough of our core group back to do so, so no LK kill for me.

gratz

It's hilarious that like half the people in this thread think post 4.0 lk 10 normal with 30% is hard.
    jesus christ -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    It's hilarious that like half the people in this thread think post 4.0 lk 10 normal with 30% is hard.
    jesus christ -_-
    Its a fight that at the very least requires thought and coordination, you would be surprised how many noobs and idiots utterly fail at this fight daily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestring View Post
    Gz you killed him, but I wouldn't blame others for the fact it was late.
    This

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats.

Also, do you have your flamesuit on? Get your Troll repellent too.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    Grats.

Also, do you have your flamesuit on? Get your Troll repellent too.
    Been dealing with it for 8 pages, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by KtN View Post
    This
    If you check my raid history you would know otherwise.

Just let the thread die people, honestly I'm sick of the trolling I don't wanna hear it anymore, this will be my last post in this thread.
    Last edited by Zonned; 2010-11-16 at 04:27 PM.

This is not the forum to be like "OMG LOOK! I KILLED A EASY BOSS!!! EVERYONE SAY GRATS TO ME!
    IF you want to do that do it on your realm forums or talk /whisper to your friends.

I'm not top DPS but I'm not usually at the bottom either, usually somewhere inbetween.
    In the words of Ricky Bobby "If you're not first you're last!".

Just kidding, super grats on the kill!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats!

Some people need to take into account not all people are hardcore and want kills ASAP, trolls will be trolls unfortunatly.

Grats again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonit View Post
    Since u deleted your UI and I can't take a look at it ( for the lulz ) I'll just pretend your binds are like one shadow priest that joined my guild and posted his UI with auto attack bound to 1. He bragged he was bad because of his lag, but once we saw his UI we kicked him for being bad. Shits just fucking hilarious, bad players troll themselves so gud lolz.
    He had non-shadow form abilities not keybound. That's it.

And people freaked cause he had 1-=, which is funny because I use 1-= and play fine or better than most of the people posting here.(Granted I have my main abilites on 6-9 and I use U H K to move/strafe)

This is definitely a US first kill...I'm not sure what you thought would happen when you posted this. Of course people would troll you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't downed LK yet ((, nor have i been trying xD. I had a few attempts on him when it was the 5% buff; i think i'll go back and get my title before it's over.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.