Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Awesome pictures guys :P

    Could someone do the Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up one? and replace shut with nerf =D

  2. #182
    Hahahah good ones, I didn' find the H*tler and Borat pics that funny, but they weren't offensive...aslong none is harmed why QQ about it

  3. #183
    Ghostrrosh HellCrawler shows his true face at last!

  4. #184
    Mechagnome Sonç's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU - Outland
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Gharrsoh. Simpler! :P

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    exactly, people need to lighten the fuck up
    okay, people need to lighten up? Sorry but disrespecting people is no excuse to lighten up.
    There are hundreds of perfectly non-controversial subjects we can use to photoshop Greg onto, so I don't see the problem. Gain some tolerance and grow up.
    Last edited by Will; 2010-11-16 at 06:18 PM.

  6. #186
    Scarab Lord Robinhoodexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    4,188
    haha this is so awesome!!!

    posting in an epic thread before page 10
    Congratulations on graduating to expert level trolling, I would stick around but I'm busy getting gay married in 13 states and performing roadside abortions while passing bills that take away people's guns while i sip superior european wine and cheese i bought with european style socialist money, arrivaderci!

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post


    You knows it!
    Haha epic win

  8. #188
    Pandaren Monk Tenkachii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Al'Akir
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoth View Post
    Some of you people are rediculous...

    You can photoshop him as a crackhead or anything, JUST DON'T MAKE FUN OF HITLER!!!

    Idiots.
    Fun --------------------------|-------------------------- Not-Funny (Insulting)

    Green = Good
    Yellow = Fair
    Orange = Lame
    Red = Offensive

    There you go .
    Now i really gotta work on biology..

    Edit: Fixxed the Red
    Also could some1 make him Kralnor ( http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Kralnor_TCG.jpg )

  9. #189
    The Patient Airfey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .
    As for Anne Frank... again that is deep in the Nazi past and can be joked about

    I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.
    You know...I used to watch movies with my aunt all the time, and once in a while, if a movie showed anything that had to do with concentration camps, she would start crying, not sobbing or bawling, but silent tears full of emotion, not because she was Jewish, but because she was german and lived through it as a child....I don't believe it should be poked fun at, and I'm sure your a bunch of kids/young adults who have no respect.

    I'm not offended, I'm sad that you have no respect for the past.

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .
    As for Anne Frank... again that is deep in the Nazi past and can be joked about

    I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.
    I fail to recognise your point. So what if it happened in the past? It still happened and people still have bitter thoughts about it. Doesn't matter how long ago, what happened happened and the fact it's years ago is no excuse that makes it okay all of a sudden.

    And if anything, it's the people who DID have relatives in the effort who are more likely to get offended, not the other way around! Irrespective of that, you still respect and treat everyone fairly. There is no snobbish excuse for you to disrespect this simple fact.

    Where do you people get such logic from?
    Last edited by Will; 2010-11-16 at 06:20 PM.

  11. #191
    Scarab Lord Robinhoodexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    4,188
    holy shit that borat is awesome
    Congratulations on graduating to expert level trolling, I would stick around but I'm busy getting gay married in 13 states and performing roadside abortions while passing bills that take away people's guns while i sip superior european wine and cheese i bought with european style socialist money, arrivaderci!

  12. #192
    Mechagnome loveshack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    okay, people need to lighten up? Sorry but disrespecting people is no excuse to lighten up.
    Sense of humor, get one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

  13. #193
    Dreadlord thundercles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Next door.
    Posts
    903
    Bored at work so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

    I hope this has been edited enough to avoid me getting banned for it, lol.


  14. #194
    Pandaren Monk Tenkachii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Al'Akir
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    You know...I used to watch movies with my aunt all the time, and once in a while, if a movie showed anything that had to do with concentration camps, she would start crying, not sobbing or bawling, but silent tears full of emotion, not because she was Jewish, but because she was german and lived through it as a child....I don't believe it should be poked fun at, and I'm sure your a bunch of kids/young adults who have no respect.

    I'm not offended, I'm sad that you have no respect for the past.
    This is what i mean, ty for posting.

    Please stop posting about how u think about it, it's been said a lot i would love more pics :3

  15. #195

    Chuck Norris had to reroll off paladin...


    chuck norris could take it no more...
    Last edited by Ameretat; 2010-11-16 at 06:22 PM.

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    Bored at work so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

    I hope this has been edited enough to avoid me getting banned for it, lol.

    ahahhahahah win

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I fail to recognise your point. So what if it happened in the past? It still happened and people still have bitter thoughts about it. Doesn't matter how long ago, what happened happened and the fact it's years ago is no excuse that makes it okay all of a sudden.
    Better not post any shops of old white guys! They may have had slaves!

  18. #198
    Dreadlord Jaqera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    People need to read the rules. @Jaqera too
    I have read the rules throughly, but I may have missed the bit that you read that states the joking of historial figures is frowned upon.
    Link me the rule that is applicable in this case please.
    Perhaps it state "You must not offend anyone by ..." or something similar.

    It would be fair to say that Hitler and Anne Frank jokes may offend some people, but does that mean those people need to be punished for having a joke about an incident that occured years ago and people have been joking about for years?

    I could also say, as the rules allow, that I am deeply offended by what you are saying now or by the image of Data from Star Trek as the character Brent Spiner plays offends me more so than the images of Hitler etc...

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    You know...I used to watch movies with my aunt all the time, and once in a while, if a movie showed anything that had to do with concentration camps, she would start crying, not sobbing or bawling, but silent tears full of emotion, not because she was Jewish, but because she was german and lived through it as a child....I don't believe it should be poked fun at, and I'm sure your a bunch of kids/young adults who have no respect.

    I'm not offended, I'm sad that you have no respect for the past.
    This. Just because YOU don't find it offensive doesn't mean you need to be disrespectful.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    Sence of humor, get one.
    Dictonary, get one!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •