Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ghostrrosh HellCrawler shows his true face at last!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Gharrsoh. Simpler! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    exactly, people need to lighten the fuck up
    okay, people need to lighten up? Sorry but disrespecting people is no excuse to lighten up.
    There are hundreds of perfectly non-controversial subjects we can use to photoshop Greg onto, so I don't see the problem. Gain some tolerance and grow up.
    Last edited by Will; 2010-11-16 at 06:18 PM.

Deleted
    haha this is so awesome!!!

posting in an epic thread before page 10

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post

You knows it!
    Haha epic win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoth View Post
    Some of you people are rediculous...

You can photoshop him as a crackhead or anything, JUST DON'T MAKE FUN OF HITLER!!!

Idiots.
    Fun --------------------------|-------------------------- Not-Funny (Insulting)

Green = Good
    Yellow = Fair
    Orange = Lame
    Red = Offensive

There you go .
    Now i really gotta work on biology..

Edit: Fixxed the Red
    Also could some1 make him Kralnor ( http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Kralnor_TCG.jpg )

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .
    As for Anne Frank... again that is deep in the Nazi past and can be joked about

I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.
    You know...I used to watch movies with my aunt all the time, and once in a while, if a movie showed anything that had to do with concentration camps, she would start crying, not sobbing or bawling, but silent tears full of emotion, not because she was Jewish, but because she was german and lived through it as a child....I don't believe it should be poked fun at, and I'm sure your a bunch of kids/young adults who have no respect.

I'm not offended, I'm sad that you have no respect for the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .
    As for Anne Frank... again that is deep in the Nazi past and can be joked about

I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.
    I fail to recognise your point. So what if it happened in the past? It still happened and people still have bitter thoughts about it. Doesn't matter how long ago, what happened happened and the fact it's years ago is no excuse that makes it okay all of a sudden.

And if anything, it's the people who DID have relatives in the effort who are more likely to get offended, not the other way around! Irrespective of that, you still respect and treat everyone fairly. There is no snobbish excuse for you to disrespect this simple fact.

Where do you people get such logic from?
    Last edited by Will; 2010-11-16 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    holy shit that borat is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    okay, people need to lighten up? Sorry but disrespecting people is no excuse to lighten up.
    Sense of humor, get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Bored at work so I thought I'd join in on the fun.

I hope this has been edited enough to avoid me getting banned for it, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    You know...I used to watch movies with my aunt all the time, and once in a while, if a movie showed anything that had to do with concentration camps, she would start crying, not sobbing or bawling, but silent tears full of emotion, not because she was Jewish, but because she was german and lived through it as a child....I don't believe it should be poked fun at, and I'm sure your a bunch of kids/young adults who have no respect.

This is what i mean, ty for posting.

Please stop posting about how u think about it, it's been said a lot i would love more pics :3

Deleted

Chuck Norris had to reroll off paladin...

chuck norris could take it no more...
    Last edited by mmocfcf040fc76; 2010-11-16 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post

ahahhahahah win

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I fail to recognise your point. So what if it happened in the past? It still happened and people still have bitter thoughts about it. Doesn't matter how long ago, what happened happened and the fact it's years ago is no excuse that makes it okay all of a sudden.
    Better not post any shops of old white guys! They may have had slaves!

Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    People need to read the rules. @Jaqera too
    I have read the rules throughly, but I may have missed the bit that you read that states the joking of historial figures is frowned upon.
    Link me the rule that is applicable in this case please.
    Perhaps it state "You must not offend anyone by ..." or something similar.

It would be fair to say that Hitler and Anne Frank jokes may offend some people, but does that mean those people need to be punished for having a joke about an incident that occured years ago and people have been joking about for years?

I could also say, as the rules allow, that I am deeply offended by what you are saying now or by the image of Data from Star Trek as the character Brent Spiner plays offends me more so than the images of Hitler etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post

This. Just because YOU don't find it offensive doesn't mean you need to be disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    Sence of humor, get one.
    Dictonary, get one!

Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post

...Win.