Yogg+0 & LK 25M Heroic Mounts

hi there,

i've read that the mimirons head and invincible will receive a 1% drop chance with the upcoming addon even if you play +4 you only have a chance to get it and not like a 100% drop with +0 Keeper.

Does anyone know exactly when this change goes live? is it already patch 4.03? or will it be 4.03a?

would be nice to know cause my guild is currently farming it and furthermore we need raider of ulduar (yogg without dying) its a little bit hard for us to combine those two things. We could play +4 without dying if we would know that theres no longer a 100% chance...

so does anyone got any idea/information about this

brgs
    qnÿla

where exactly have you read that? source or somth? it would be nice if at least Invincible goes to 1%, i'll still be a unique snowflake -_-

I've heared something along those lines too, not sure where so I can't provide a source.

They are both going to a low drop rate but when i cant say was 4.0.3 or 3a cant recall, but they are going to be a low drop rate and mimi's head is still only going to drop from zero keeper but at a very reduced chance.