Poll: Thrall or Garrosh?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Why do people care about Thrall leaving?

I know this is some kind of lore issue for some people but really does it matter that much? The whole we need to kill alliance attitude Garrosh has is great! After all this game is called World of WARcraft. I was getting quite sick of the whole peace thing Thrall wanted.

The Garrosh change is only for the better, people crying saying they are leaving the horde cause of Garrosh go do it! The new Horde dont need pussys who never attacks alliance when they see them cause they want to be '' a good guy''.

Garrosh FTW!
    Last edited by Trolldruid; 2010-11-16 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Alliance and Horde had a truce, both factions are still at war with the Legion and other threats that compromise the safety of Azeroth as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I know this is some kind of lore issue for some people but really does it matter that much? The whole we need to kill alliance attitude Garrosh has is great! After all this game is called World of WARcraft. I was getting quite sick of the whole peace thing Thrall wanted. The Garrosh change is only for the better, people crying saying they are leaving the horde cause of Garrosh go do it! The new Horde dont need pussys who never attacks alliance when they see them cause they want to be '' a good guy''.

Garrosh FTW!
    Some people like the idea of noble and honorable combat. Garrosh is simply one minded. Thrall was just freaking amazing in all areas.

Besides, those pants that Garrosh wears in Orgrimar... makes him look like a gay 80's wrestler with stretchy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    After all this game is called World of WARcraft.
    Ugh same old "argument". I demand something original!

Personally I like Garrosh but there would be no new Horde without Thrall. Have some respect, mister

i will miss that paladin

you should turn this into a poll

Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    i will miss that paladin

you should turn this into a poll
    I did =)

this totaly changed my life

you should turn the poll into a pie chart

someone should sticky this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    i will miss that paladin
    This made me laugh.

but yeah, Thrall. I've no respect for Garrosh....yet.

Thrall was a bad ass war leader, as well as a great diplomat, very wise. Garrosh is simply all about war, nothing else, it's a big difference. Him and Thrall would butt heads many times about this. Garrosh even pisses off Vol'Jin pissed off Saurfang, all those guys. He's a hothead, almost like Wrynn from Stormwind.

Vol'Jin has no respect for him...then I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM! DADDYS BOY!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention a lot of the people playing wow are those that also played the warcraft series, and thrall had a pretty big part in wc3. After playing through his campaign you have a bit of attachment to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    All good leaders know when it's time for war and when it's not. At a time when their world is being torn a part and there is so much uncertainty is not a time for war. There is a clear threat to the entire of Azeroth. While Garrosh and Varian are busy fighting over old grudges, the world falls apart. With Garrosh's hot-headiness and his constant need to prove himself, he isn't helping his race or "his" horde.

I dont respect Garrosh either but hes Kill Alliance On Sigth Attitude is way better then Thrall's lets try to figure this situation out.

Maybe its cause i hate alliance so much, i mean Male Draenei, Gnomes and male Human. Come on those races pretty much speaks for them self especially Male Draenei.
    Last edited by Trolldruid; 2010-11-16 at 04:28 PM.

I'm not 100% behind Garrosh, but I do support his war-doctrine. War against Alliance is far more interesting than a campaign against a villain who is absolutely evil in his ambitions.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    All good leaders know when it's time for war and when it's not. At a time when their world is being torn a part and there is so much uncertainty is not a time for war. There is a clear threat to the entire of Azeroth. While Garrosh and Varian are busy fighting over old grudges, the world falls apart. With Garrosh's hot-headiness and his constant need to prove himself, he isn't helping his race or "his" horde.
    So sit back and die of starvation while the world falls apart?
    85--85--85--85--85--85--76

There are a lot of wars going on if u want war. Burning Legion, Old Gods, Deathwing etc etc. What Garrosh and Varian did was extremely stupid in wrath and they didnt understand that.
    Oh look we have a fight with the scourge! Screw that lets fight each other RAWR! And Arthas would have more bodies to raise if Garrosh was leader of the Horde.
    Same now. Instead of focusing a common enemie and then taking care of the battle beween us, this 2 dump wannabe bloody leaders are starting another frontier that raises the chances of Deathwing suceeding(we know he wont but u got my point). Thats why its completely stupid his attitude. And thats why i loved Thrall. Because if Garrosh was Warchief during the third war, the battle for Mount Hujal would have a very very different outcome.
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

Deleted
    Being a leader isnt about marching into war because you can,
    Thrall wanted peace not just for him but for his people and didnt want more death....
    Garrosh just wants blood and he'll get it at any cost..thats not a leader

I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!

No one is greater than thrall, well maybe sylvanas.....
    Crymeabubble - level 80 Paladin on Shadowmoon (TBC main)
    Crymeaboom - level 80 Druid on Shadowmoon (WOTLK / CATA main)
    Ithilen- level 80 Hunter on Shadowmoon (WOTLK main)

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!
    5/5 would lol again.