where to get Cata high end recipes

hi,
    first of all I made similar post here so if mods want to delete one, delete the linked one pls

I am wondering how do you get epic level recipes in Cata. I am mostly interested in JC and enchanting but I mostly would like to know what kind of mechanic is there. In WotLK we had JC dailies and buying enchanting recipes using crystals and shards. Will this be valid for Cata as well?

thx for your help

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    hi,
    first of all I made similar post here so if mods want to delete one, delete the linked one pls

I am wondering how do you get epic level recipes in Cata. I am mostly interested in JC and enchanting but I mostly would like to know what kind of mechanic is there. In WotLK we had JC dailies and buying enchanting recipes using crystals and shards. Will this be valid for Cata as well?

thx for your help
    Cannot find the post, but have been mentioned that some high end recipes for several proffessions will be available only by buying them to special vendors in twilight highlands. Those vendors will be phased and must be unlocked doing quests in that zone. Also, there is new jewelcrafting dailies in stormwind/orgrimmar.
    Last edited by fushio; 2010-11-16 at 04:56 PM.

oh this is nice, thx for that
    will all high end recipes work like this or for instance some JC patters will be from TH vendor, some drops from raids and some from dailies?

Still no info available for all recipes. Some are listed in wowhead as being drops from particular mobs or zones however.
    Last edited by fushio; 2010-11-17 at 04:50 PM. Reason: typo