Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Shadow priest, Goml.
    Wot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takanami View Post
    I'd say mages and ferals. Hunters were looking pretty mean also. I'd say any of those three well played could easily be called op at 85.
    I lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    I lol'd
    then keep loling cause surv hunter will most likely kill everythin in seconds at the beggining ;] but it wont last for long

As for the topic, Frost mage, pretty obvious, its op for 4 years already, it will be op for another 2 and possibly till the end of wow, unless ofc gc and kalgan reroll something else

we don't know how the new rogue smoke bomb mechanic will play out in PvP...
    with two new races that have that as the option I am gonna put my money on rogue!
    what?!! I don't have any money? Do you accept gold?

Hunter. Period

I'd assume that frost mage damage will be nerfed and hunter damage will be buffed.

A frost mage shouldn't have both amazing CC/defense and a powerful offense - that design easily leads to OP-ness.
    Arcane and Fire is a different story, but a frost mage should really have more of a support role than be a top DPS class in PvP.

A hunter is relatively easily countered all the time so they need at least a lot of ranged damage to make up for that. Or some other aspect which makes them viable despite their problems like the minimum range.

Rogues will be great - smoke bomb will be amazing, they'll be able to put a ton of pressure on one target and their increased survivability will make them a real pain in the ass because they'll be able to use more CCs.

Mages, rogues, and shadow priests. IMO
    CSI: The Barrens!
    "Looks like Mankrik's wife was beaten and killed by Centaurs."
    "Well, I guess the Centaurs weren't" *puts on sunglasses* "horsing around."
    *GUITAR RIFF!* YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeahhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiliman View Post
    Mages, rogues, and shadow priests. IMO
    Shadow priests are defenitly not overpowered now they were just gimped before and now that they're back to how they should be people are saying their OP. You don't see them critting in BG's for 45k.. Dispersion is still just a delayed death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    then keep loling cause surv hunter will most likely kill everythin in seconds at the beggining ;] but it wont last for long

As for the topic, Frost mage, pretty obvious, its op for 4 years already, it will be op for another 2 and possibly till the end of wow, unless ofc gc and kalgan reroll something else
    Just because it's good in pve doesn't mean anything in pvp, Hunters will be garbage and only the good ones will shine in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.