Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I will take my leave, already posted an apology but people write so fast there are 2 new replies before I could edit my old post. :P Anyway going to take a nap and get my head straight...

Best way is to transfer it through items, problem being atm those items may not even sell, specially 60k of it

Its probably less risky to just take the 9k hit or faction change

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    I will take my leave, already posted an apology but people write so fast there are 2 new replies before I could edit my old post. :P Anyway going to take a nap and get my head straight...
    It's fine, just disliked the way you said you dunno if you should report us for trolling when we were right. As for moving the gold alliance to horde or vice versa, I took "move some major ka-ching ally side with my horde main" to mean to alliance using his horde main. Anyway, I agree with Xs, you'd be better taking the 9k hit for a grey item than possibly being continually undercut on items you transfer over and then end up possibly losing more than 9k.

There is a 15% cut. You send 60k you loose 9k so you end up with 51k transferred.
    yep, tried many times (idiot)

Also, if you plan to trade it over by buying a grey item from the AH for 60k, you'll have to use a friend or a 2nd account, since you can't buy your own auctions.

Faction change would cost you 30USD and for 30USD you can buy ~8000 gold on Stormrage EU from goldsellers so in reality you only save 1000 gold when buying a faction change. It's up to you.

He said he wish to transfer gold from his Ally gold to his Horde on the same realm, not about how to make money using the auction house... did you even read?

Also try what Trops said, I don't know but if you got some Heirloom you can always try adding gold to the mail. That would be the best way of doing it really.
    Well, 30 USD is more like 30 000 gold.

15% compared to the usual 5(or is it 10?) there is on faction ahs