Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Good, it needs to be useless so that maybe we can get something cool isntead. A channeled aoe as our defining cata talent? No thanks.
    I'd much rather EQ being a big damage cone attack with 100% knockdown. Sort or like a shockwave or CoC.

Deleted
    Am still sticking with my shammy.

What? They nerfed it?

Hmmm k. Just don't spec in it and Blizzard will notice and change it.

They would have been better off by making Thunderstorm the 31 point talent and EQ baseline, but it's too late for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... you know, reading this thread (well, skimming it just a bit actually) made me realise that I'm not using Earthquake at all when playing my shamy. It's so entirely not exciting. It doesn't do much damage, the animation annoys the living daylights out of me. I am seriously considering to just not spec into it. I can use the point for Earth's Grasp or something to make my PvE spec a bit more suitable for PvP. For as long as they don't force us to pick a 31 points talent in order to unlock the secondary trees... what's stopping us from ignoring this useless spell?

15+ Year Old Account
    It is somewhat annoying to see us having another useless end talent, but to be very honest, I only raid and rp on my shaman now, there's only a few places in ICC that's really worth AoE'ing. I doubt I'll miss it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    What? They nerfed it?

Hmmm k. Just don't spec in it and Blizzard will notice and change it.

They would have been better off by making Thunderstorm the 31 point talent and EQ baseline, but it's too late for that.
    Lightwell would argue otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmh, (fully talented and glyphed) magma totem and nova spam at level 70 did about 4.4k dps on aoe pulls alone with crappy netherstorm quest items, so quake on top of that would be a nice boost also. Haven't played on my shammy with the new talents though.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still yet have to understand how this effects my resto shaman. Oh wait no more being bored in heroics and casting ele spells?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valmorgul View Post
    So after cata -- bonus damage vs elementals???
    Yes and after the "Hello Kitty"-expansion, a comb and a mirror

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, good. I just gained +1 free keybind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flick86 View Post
    I still yet have to understand how this effects my resto shaman. Oh wait no more being bored in heroics and casting ele spells?
    Hmm... a thread about elemental shamans' 31 point talent affects resto shamans in which manner... let me think...

You may be in the wrong thread here. I'm certainly not discussing my main spec in a thread whose topic is the state of my off-spec. And even though I only PvP a bit as ele at the moment and find it fun to heal heroics in ele spec, I still find it important to read other people's thoughts on the state of ele shamy. I may be playing it a bit more in Cata if I find I'm halfway acceptable at the spec. What remains is that I might as well remove earthquake from my action bars because it sucks. Rarely has a spell been in existence that was less exciting than earthquake.

Moreover, even if earthquake's damage and mechanism wasn't so sucky, it's obscuring ground effects! I hate that. There's too much blingbling involved in spell effects as it is. You can't SEE anything anymore with all the lights flying around mobs. And as if DK's DnD and Paladin's consecration weren't enough already (harmless in comparison though) - and let's not forget all those round white-yellow-green healing zones that look like Halion's fire zones -.- - we get earthquake, just to completely obscure any possible voidzones. Alright, at the moment, we don't have encounters where that is an issue (Sarth3D is a thing of the past). I'm just wanted to mention that potential issue.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2010-11-17 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    Locked. This thread is just constant whining and then other classes trolling.
    If you want discuss EQ please do so in he thread that already exits:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-of-Earthquake

Remeber QQ'ing is a bannable offence on this forum (and makes this forum look very childish)