UI "trashed" 4.0.3

Is anyone else having a problem where their UI has messed up after downloading todays patch? My UI is off somehow, almost all of my frames are bigger, and its way off for some reason. Things overlapping each other that worked fine yesterday. I have loaded out of date addons, updated all of them. I have messed with the UI scale, even turned it off. Nothing seems to get it back to where it was, and I am not sure why.

All I had to do was check the box next to the UI Scale slider and my UI went back to the way it was.

There was a post about the UI scale being changed and things may appear smaller on higher resolution monitors.

"•The default UI Scale has been altered so it will be set at a 1:1 pixel/texel ratio. This will result in a smaller UI appearance for higher resolution monitors."

From the front page.

When they change how the UI scaling works, all addon placement grids willbe off. You will have to redo your UI layout.

Sorry for your woes.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unless, of course, you were already using a UI Scale to make it a 1:1 pixel:texel ratio - the infamous "pixel perfect" scale that most of the UI designers worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    All I had to do was check the box next to the UI Scale slider and my UI went back to the way it was.

There was a post about the UI scale being changed and things may appear smaller on higher resolution monitors.
    this worked for me, thanks, but the ui now looks slightly bigger

15+ Year Old Account
    Read patchnotes?

Get some general patch knowledge?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.