Thread: New UI scale

New UI scale

O M G I HATE THE NEW UI SCALE its soo small it makes playing almost mod-less soo much harder in high end content
    im at 1920-1080 wide and my UI is less then 1/3 the original size

anyone else agree

hate
    like...
    comments

Go to advanced video options to change it to normal.

The debuff icons are small, hoping that'll be less of an issue when I get rid of my tiny monitor though.

Other than that I think the new default raid frames are an enormous improvement.

..i like the option to change the size of the UI scale too! It made everything better on the PTR when I didn't have any addons installed...

Why would you ever be "almost mod-less" anyways?
    Don't tell me it's for "less lag" while playing with that resolution you're just gonna look like a retard....

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrrel View Post
    Why would you ever be "almost mod-less" anyways?
    Don't tell me it's for "less lag" while playing with that resolution you're just gonna look like a retard....
    i like to use my own skills, rather then have mods do all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffshock View Post
    Comments like this make me wonder how much people think addons really do. Let me tell you something Mr. No-Addons=Skill. You are wrong.

Deleted
    Why don't you just strip naked and let your body take care of the cold weather as well -_-

Blizzard develops encounters based around the fact the community uses mods. If you're pretty much modless you're probably still using the basic required ones. Or you're not getting anywhere in raiding.

Mods are intended - if blizzard did not want any mods, they would disable the option to use them (like they did in the early cata beta).
    Blizzard wants us to use Addons and likes many of them.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Seriously? How can someone with this little knowledge about WoW be doing actual "high end" content?

Turned it on default with my 24" and it was ew, how can you play with bars as big as your face. the smallest setting isnt even small enough.