Questing Guide for Cataclysm

I, for one, have no experience in the Cataclysm Beta whatsoever. Though I've been a WoW player for years, I don't have even the slightest inclination as to where I should quest come December 7th.

So, I'm asking, can anyone give me even a hint as to where I should begin questing, what zones are best for what level, estimated time input per level, etc.

Thanks
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Players over at http://www.wow-pro.com are making guides for the revamped zones, I'd strongly recommend checking them out.

You really dont need a quest guide. Just follow the in-game help. Most quests are pretty linear and they are cluttered around the same spots

Deleted
    In cataclysm in most of the area's you follow a larger story line in each zone. So all the questing works pretty straight forward. As for where to start, a board with a quest to take you to one of the new zones is in both orgrimmar and stormwind. They will have quests on you to go to any zone your level (at least 80+, don't know about lower levels).
    The time input per level is a thing I really don't know, I played to 85 on the beta without even looking at the time. But that was probably because I enjoyed leveling in the new zones so much.

So Just look on the boards, there is one in the valley of strenght and one in the valley of honor (Don't know about SW probably 1 in trade district). And there are also quests in each zone that will take you to the next apropriate zone for your level, once you complete the zone.
    As long as you do this you will probably not encounter any problems while leveling.

try and go zone by zone, there's much less "and gather 5 witherfang trundlebear fangs from the Dungeon of Dispair in desolace then return to Dwarfen McBrewpants in a secluded cave in stranglethorn vale"

as far as 80-85, start in vash'jir or hyjal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    wish their was a tourguide like thing for cata...just somthing simple