20 days until Cata! Woot!

/cheer

how will MMO's community be spending the night of december 6th?

i have a group of IRL friends who play WoW. so we'll all be at the mall for a few hours waiting for the release

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping. The store i where i made the reservation starts selling the game at 10 am of the 7th.

Deleted
    Depending on my shift.. working til about 2 hours before, or doing something related to the shattering that will have happened by then.

Either way, will be playing at 11pm on 6th December. Thanks GMT!

At a LAN party with a bunch of guildies. Gonna be a blast. (Digital preorder ftw.)
    Speculaas of <The Forgiven>, Terenas-US

"Who do I belong to? Not earth, not world, not evil, not mortals, not wretches, not horrors.
    Who do I belong to? Unchanging, Unbreaking, Unfailing, Creator, Immortal, Eternal."
    * - "To Sand We Return", Project 86

Sleeping because the game doesnt come out til 5 pm in aus

then ill just see who is online and go and grind instances with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forcing my aunt and uncle to go with me to the midnight launch my Aunt is totall clueless on matter of wow but god bless her she tries so hard
    while my uncle cause me a nerd which i point that i have a full head of hair. So yeah gonna be a great night XD

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Speculaas View Post
    At a LAN party with a bunch of guildies. Gonna be a blast. (Digital preorder ftw.)
    lucky... I only have like 2 friends in game that I know outside... that'd be a lame LAN party.

So excited! /hold me.

Sleeping till about 2:30am and then hopping on and running with guildies for 16 hours of dungeon crawling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Digital preorder and trying to get some sleep in the evening (doubt I'll be able to), wake up at 3 and play Cata. No midnight launch line this time.

so.. you heard it bombers guy hackers w/e.. you still got 20days bk to make cata not go live! plz! go already QQ....

I'll be sleeping. My brother in law works at Game Stop and he's picking up my pre-ordered copy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalwish View Post
    Sleeping because the game doesnt come out til 5 pm in aus

then ill just see who is online and go and grind instances with them.
    I live in australia too mate, the game comes out at 3am for us, not 5pm

10+ Year Old Account
    (If everything goes according to plan) Will sleep until roughly midnight, maybe wake a couple of hours in advance to prepare, will then grab snacks, drinks, be logged in for when it comes up, and then log out roughly 20 hours later after mostly squealing like a little girl, and leveling, but mostly the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    I live in australia too mate, the game comes out at 3am for us, not 5pm
    Whoa, I didn't know Australia was on the east coast of the US!

Learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Whoa, I didn't know Australia was on the east coast of the US!

Learn something new every day.
    This is the blue post back on the 4th/5th page just b4 the elemental invasion started.

"Wondering exactly what time you’ll be able to begin playing your goblin or worgen or making your way to level 85? On all North American realms, World of Warcraft players who upgrade to Cataclysm will be able to begin experiencing the new content at 12 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (3 a.m. Eastern Standard Time) on December 7, whether they purchase the digital download through Battle.net or buy a physical retail boxed version in stores. Players will not be able to access Cataclysm expansion content prior to 12 a.m. PST, regardless of how they upgrade or what time zone they’re located in."

EST is for Brisbane where I live, which means 3am for me and alot of others in my guild also said it was 3am for them when it would be available.