Deleted

Saw a post on mmowned! deathwing to sw, chrogall to og true?

on mmowned, i saw this post!

Phase "5" of the pre-event will involve the betrayal of Archbishop Benedictus and Grand Magister Rommath, the arrival of Deathwing to Stormwind and Cho'gall's assault on Orgrimmar, and the destruction of the world as we know it in the Shattering.

This will happend in 4.0.1A, but i havent seen blizzard confirming this anywhere.. so anyone know if there will be more phases of the world event?

Would be epic to see deathwing in stormwind

meh. i wouldn't believe in mmowned.

seeing that one small sentence "flying in azeroth" makes it not believeable as no one would be able to fly unless they already have cata xpac. and that's going to happen only after 7th decemnber.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    meh. i wouldn't believe in mmowned.

seeing that one small sentence "flying in azeroth" makes it not believeable as no one would be able to fly unless they already have cata xpac. and that's going to happen only after 7th decemnber.
    Actually, there have been several reports of people being able to fly since this patch. Same thing happened on the PTR iirc.

blizz already explained that flying in azeroth is only exclusive to those who has the cata xpac.

btw the ones on ptr and current patch is a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Retalius View Post
    Actually, there have been several reports of people being able to fly since this patch. Same thing happened on the PTR iirc.
    That was just a Druid bug as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by emopriest View Post
    on mmowned, i saw this post!

Phase "5" of the pre-event will involve the betrayal of Archbishop Benedictus and Grand Magister Rommath, the arrival of Deathwing to Stormwind and Cho'gall's assault on Orgrimmar, and the destruction of the world as we know it in the Shattering.

This will happend in 4.0.1A, but i havent seen blizzard confirming this anywhere.. so anyone know if there will be more phases of the world event?

Would be epic to see deathwing in stormwind
    There is no 4.0.1a. The current patch is 4.0.3 and the next is 4.0.3a which is the shattering of the world. You won't see it happen - the world will just be different when you log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    That was just a Druid bug as far as I know.
    Have heard from several people that they saw a shaman flying on their realm, though I didn't confirm it.

If you're fast enough, y'can go through portals while mounted on a flying mount. However, you will be dismounted after 20 seconds.