Thread: 700MB patch?

700MB patch?

Is this patch 4.0.3 sorry I live in New Zealand so internet is super slow and havent finished the DL yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Mine was 1.3 GB >.>

I was under the impression this patch would also come with all the graphical changes for 4.0.3a or are they coming later? I say this as its quite a small patch to be containing huge amounts of graphical overhualing.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    I was under the impression this patch would also come with all the graphical changes for 4.0.3a or are they coming later? I say this as its quite a small patch to be containing huge amounts of graphical overhualing.
    I believe most of the changes came with the nearly 5GB we downloaded earlier before even 4.0.1 hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    I believe most of the changes came with the nearly 5GB we downloaded earlier before even 4.0.1 hit.
    That makes sense ty for help. =)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    They are in the files now, but they won't be put into the game that is displayed to you until the 4.0.3a patch.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

It's a bit fustrating to have these large downloads the size of entire games ( all of vindictus is 2gb ) and then you log in and you see NOTHING different in the game ...>.<

so you would rather download all 10+gigs of the 4.0.3a changes the day they release it?

Also, with 4.0.1, the "large downloads", did you not notice the stats on your gear change? and even with 4.0.3 downloads, they patched a few bugs, and thats just more content that i don't have to wait to download when cata goes live
    Last edited by Icemanpn; 2010-11-16 at 10:54 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalwish View Post
    Mine was 1.3 GB >.>
    not sure if you had digital download or not. But they put all of the previous cinematics in so that may be the difference in size that you are seeing.
    if you did have them, then i have no idea why..