Best ganking/stunlock/pvp spec?

I have been playing my rogue a lot more recently as I love the class. I haven't played in awhile (haven't played rogue seriously since 2.4.3) so I am a bit confused what the current best spec is. I am more interested in the best specs for 3 aspects: Ganking (full out burst damage for quick surprise), Stunlock (Not sure if this is still viable, and PvP (w/e best pvp spec is overall)

If there are separate specs for each, please list them, as I need 2 pvp specs as I am not raiding. I am currently sub and feel this is the best (pretty huge crits). Thanks in advance for any help!

Ice mage
    /thread

No more seriously, rogue sub shadowdancer. You dish you a big crit as opener, then KS, then Shadow dance for mor ambush and gouge when needed. Just don't glyph hemo and don't dot target so that you can blind and reset just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Ice mage
    /thread

No more seriously, rogue sub shadowdancer. You dish you a big crit as opener, then KS, then Shadow dance for mor ambush and gouge when needed. Just glyph blind and reset just in case.
    Fix'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Should I sacrifice 1 point in Waylay to get Imp. Recup?

Deleted
    Here is what I use, can swap a few things... I know some people dont like waylay(and crippling poison) or things...

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fcZbZfMfcdhcRho:zmaiksmzc

Sub is good for ganking and stunlocking (as much as you can with DR) IMO best pvp spec
    Last edited by mmoc27a639a6c8; 2010-11-16 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsoo View Post
    I have been playing my rogue a lot more recently as I love the class. I haven't played in awhile (haven't played rogue seriously since 2.4.3) so I am a bit confused what the current best spec is. I am more interested in the best specs for 3 aspects: Ganking (full out burst damage for quick surprise), Stunlock (Not sure if this is still viable, and PvP (w/e best pvp spec is overall)

If there are separate specs for each, please list them, as I need 2 pvp specs as I am not raiding. I am currently sub and feel this is the best (pretty huge crits). Thanks in advance for any help!
    I would say Sub is the best spec for ganking. You have alot of utility and high burst potential. Played right, you can drop anyone fairly quickly.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------