Thread: Gunship bugged?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gunship bugged?

Anyone having major problems with gunship? My 10 man is having serious issues. Saurfang is ignoring the tanks and just throwing axes at whoever. Also, people in the guns cannot see the ship unless they jump out. Jumping back in makes the ship appear briefly but then it appears to fly away then disappears and you can see the mobs on the ship start to fall. However, combat continues as normal with our ship/players being attacked by rocketeers/axethrowers.

It's a bug, gunship is impossible right now. Just wait and hope for the hotfix soon.

It's possible. Leave 4 people and a healer on the friendly ship. Have them jump in and out of the cannons in order to get whatever DPS you can get on the opposing ship.

Have everyone else jump over to the other ship and DPS the adds that spawn behind Saurfang as fast as possible. Saurfang will build stacks endlessly and you'll eventually lose tanks and everyone but hopefully you'll beat the opposing ship. You need to kill the adds that spawn quickly. They do ridiculous damage to the friendly ship. Beat it with 13% left on the friendly ship.

You know an encounter is undertuned when even with a game breaking bug it can still be beaten...

Quote Originally Posted by rolecks View Post
    I think I should be able to fly anywhere I want. I mean ffs I'm riding around on the skeleton of a giant fire-breathing dragon and I'm wielding a legendary weapon that destroyed the Lich King, but if I want to take a trip to Thunder Bluff I gotta wait for the public bus while some level 5 /pokes the shit outta me.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG... you kids are going to cry because you can't do ICC? Us PvPers haven't been able to do arena for over a month now, don't see us QQing? Go do ToC or Ulduar... "I don't get any upgrades in those raids" Well us PvPers (Good ones) don't get any upgrades from BGing. I call this justice, i hope blizz did this on purpose and that it doesn't get fixed until after the release of Cataclysm.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

crackerjack, i <3 you.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    OMG... you kids are going to cry because you can't do ICC? Us PvPers haven't been able to do arena for over a month now, don't see us QQing? Go do ToC or Ulduar... "I don't get any upgrades in those raids" Well us PvPers (Good ones) don't get any upgrades from BGing. I call this justice, i hope blizz did this on purpose and that it doesn't get fixed until after the release of Cataclysm.
    you are way too stupid to be posting on these forums

Well us PvPers (Good ones)
    LOL nice challenger title
    Last edited by Eviljoe; 2010-11-17 at 03:08 AM.

"Endlessly" builds stacks means he caps at 99, btw :P.

Normally don't respond to trolls, but this has to easily be the most moronic post I've ever seen.

"I can't do what I want to do so I don't want anybody to be able to play the game! I'm going to take my ball and cry all the way home!"

Wow.

We just wiped on purpose and came back and it was ok
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

elitist much?

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Is it the Towliee?? I've seen your videos of Cataclysm Beta Raids. Very nice good sir, as well as some music I approve of.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    elitist much?
    Telling people to get over not being able to do something is elitist? Did I miss something?

Lol this guy plays on my server and is SUCH a tryhard troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    It's a bug, gunship is impossible right now. Just wait and hope for the hotfix soon.
    i lol'd

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh the irony, a challenger with 264 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    We wiped quite a few times and it still wasn't working.

Pain in the ass is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljoe View Post
    you are way too stupid to be posting on these forums

LOL nice challenger title
    Have you gotten over 2k rating atleast? No... Too scurred to link your main? Thought so. 25H LK isn't a joke, no skill involved... just hope the baddies in the raid don't step in something they shouldn't be in.

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakou View Post
    Oh the irony, a challenger with 264 weapons.
    Not sure what you're hinting at, but you're obviously not as good as me, it's ok... i understand that you're mad.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Craker ..... Nvm got better stuff to do...
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Quote Originally Posted by y2kcobrar View Post
    Anyone having major problems with gunship? My 10 man is having serious issues. Saurfang is ignoring the tanks and just throwing axes at whoever. Also, people in the guns cannot see the ship unless they jump out. Jumping back in makes the ship appear briefly but then it appears to fly away then disappears and you can see the mobs on the ship start to fall. However, combat continues as normal with our ship/players being attacked by rocketeers/axethrowers.
    Everytime my guild does Lootship we send one tank, one healer and all the Melee. We leave one Tank, one healer and the ranged on the friendly ship. The tank on the other side simply jumps from rail to rail never once getting hit for Saurfang. The healer is just over their in case the tank messes up. Melee clober the adds and generally do a lot of waiting while they respawn.