Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

BRD: Love it or hate it?

While leveling alts, BRD is the dungeon I most often see "ugh I hate this place" or people leaving group as soon as they load.

Personally, I love BRD...the size, the lore, the looks...I just like the entire Dungeon...it's my favorite dungeon in the game

Deleted
    I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It's just.. I've been in that dungeon soooooo many times and at that point you just want a level up, but it seems so far away!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked BRD back in the day, But now I enjoy it.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    I think it's pretty awesome. It's not as long as people make it out to be if you know where you're going and what you're doing.

Deleted
    Lots of xp, nom nom nom!

Deleted
    Love it bro

long ass dungeon .. its good xp tho

Deleted
    Hate it, its boring, long requires key which is annoying to obtain.

Simply hate it, and skipping it each time

BRD is a "Know exactly what you're doing or you'll be here for hours"-instance, and the last thing levelling players want is to be in an instance for hours, that's pretty much the problem, that and the "Run it several times to really complete it"-thing, that only works when it's a level-cap instance anyway, not when it's a levelling instance, then it's just the least efficient option, and we all know what happens to the least efficient option by now...

Deleted
    I love it long, lots of bosses and nice lore behind it. Inb4 wrath peeps "I hate it!!!1!1!"

I've always held a soft spot for BRD <3 It was pretty much the only dungeon I did a complete clear of with other people who had never done it before. We all joked around and died about a hundred times. I think it took us about 4-5 hours to clear. Thanks to that I made some really good friends. It really gives you the feeling of adventure, no matter how many times you do it.

However I hate getting it using the LFD tool. People just do that satchel boss and leave... :<

Deleted
    I love it. I wish I could level from 1-80 in that place.

Love love LOVE BRD...it's probably my favorite 5 man in any of the expansions to this point. Really feels like a dungeon crawl. Add to that the fact that its so huge and difficult at the proper level. I've spent upwards of 6 hours in there occasionally wiping and running back and didn't regret a second of it. Can't say the same with Oculus before it got nerfed with all the people who couldn't understand the concept of the drakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

love when im tanking since I knew what I was doing on my paladin, other tanks I've had on say my rogue or my druid have been horrible >.< Had one not clear the trash in the last room and blamed me on my druid for not keeping everyone alive=[

Quote Originally Posted by Kwhansson View Post
    Hate it, its boring, long requires key which is annoying to obtain.

Simply hate it, and skipping it each time
    Killing a boss and clicking a statue is annoying?
    Or you mean the having to be dead to pick up the quest is annoying.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the feel of Shadowforge city, even thou im an orc. But ive allways toyed with the idea to put my hearthstone there, just for the epic feel :P
    Also im working on reconstructing it in minecraft

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    I love it long, lots of bosses and nice lore behind it. Inb4 wrath peeps "I hate it!!!1!1!"
    I've been playing since release and I hate it. Probably because of the over 9000 emperor runs I did to get HoJ.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where's the poll?

I love it. But bad tanks and dungeon guides who don't even know where the bosses are makes me hate it.

47-58 goes way too fast here!
    Last edited by Kuja; 2010-11-17 at 09:00 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!