Thread: WOW 6th anny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Blizz! You are so dumb, fo' real!

i want a pony daddy!

Lets see

Summer Festival (was untouch) (Removed Scourlig next year promish it return)
    OL this year??? (Celestial Dragon maybe?)
    Brewfest this year (no new stead)

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    i want a pony daddy!

I was thinking they would just use some sort of an elemental or a Twilight Whelpling, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    I was thinking they would just use some sort of an elemental or a Twilight Whelpling, oh well.
    Rember this guy - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=45890 ? Blizzard removed him ad this years Midsummer and said he would make a return, when they feelt it was right (That time is now)

" in the future pets and the like are most likely to be associated with important milestones... " because selling them in the blizz store is much more profitable And there are some cute moonkin babies just around the corner.

Meh, it wouldn't have hurt them to release a new free mini-pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    They should give us all a moose
    THIS IS A CALL TO BLIZZARD!

This man right here is totally right!

Quote Originally Posted by haydude View Post
    I like how the blue post tried to tell us the baby bear was for the 5th anniversary because it was a notable milestone and they have no plans to drop pets every year, yet the bear was actually the 4th anniversary pet which certainly isn't a notable milestone.

It's comments like that that kinda kill their credibility to me.
    Yeah, I've pretty much lost all hope in the CMs actually knowing what's going on. I understand the occasional miscommunication between all the teams these announcements have to go through, but lately it's been more than occasional.

We don't need any reward for this anniversary. I see it like this:

Polar bear was a pet for the introduction of feats of strength and the first feat of strength on a year anniversary.

The whelpling was a pet for the reintroduction of onyxia which coincided with the 5th year release.

They said that the feat of strength will be available until dec. 14th. I see a lot of new pet, mounts, tabards, etc to gain in that 7 day period after cata launches. I was a bit disappointed when I heard no pet, but I never use them for anything more than obtaining achievements.

It will be okay, I promise.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Yea fuck this logging in shit thats for the birds! They should mail a fucking dragon to my house!
    ...hahaha

Isnt it supposed to be either lil'rag or the mini moonkin? The other is from the blizzard store I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Six years isn't anything special.

Ten is.

It's usually 5 10 15, 20 years that are special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaraki View Post
    fuck this im quitting lol but seruisly thats pretty annoying its wows 6 and if it wernt for us then it would have crashed and burned like alot of other mmo rpgs and we get a feat that nobody could really care less about
    Well, yes, without customers, all companies would "crash and burn" >.<
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"