Thread: Aura mastery

Deleted

Aura mastery

Hi there, im new here so maybe it has been asked before
    But i have a 75 paladin atm and im not sure what to think of aura mastery
    I pretty much only pvp and do quests. not really a pve kind of player

But to the point

Is it really worth a point? Not really does much good if u ask me..

PLease tell me what you think
    Thanks

You are very rarely able to cast spells other than instant cast in pvp. Aura mastery+concentration aura is good for oh shit moments when you really need to throw some flashes.

Quote Originally Posted by tolkienfanman View Post
    You are very rarely able to cast spells other than instant cast in pvp. Aura mastery+concentration aura is good for oh shit moments when you really need to throw some flashes.
    Since it only prevents direct interrupts/silences (e.g. silence/kick) but not fear, stun, disorient, sheep, whirlwind and the like it is between nice-to-have and yeah-well. It's worth the point if you can afford it.

haven't checked holy talents as I don't play holy but i'll assume it haven't changed. it's situational spell and for me when I could spec as ret it was quite awesome. for a short how I used it.
    chasing players or just faster transportation use it mounted with crusader aura.
    pvp depending on what you fight I used resistance aura + this as it reduce incoming damage so much.
    retribution aura vs rogues, obvious I guess :3
    and ofcourse concentratration aura(hope I'm saying it right) for the silence imunity.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies
    I understand the armor bonus. it can help
    the retribution bonus is okay...but 6 sec isnt a lot to do lots of dmg
    chasing players is not rly my proirity, 20% is enough for that
    Im not sure about the silence bonus. At this level i can easily fight of 2/3 enemies for a long time while using holy shock, WoG and holy light(with the reduces CD bonus from talents. (like 0.8 sec)

maybe i just have to try it out at lvl 80