Gear ? on getting ready for cataclysm

So I rerolled a DK on a different server. I hit 80 last week and im still using the sigil from the DK starting zone. Has anyone played beta and know if there is an easily obtainable sigil or should I spend some justice points to get the 264 sigil. I only have 1k JP right now and was hoping to stock up more. If the 264 sigil wont be replaced for a while then I'll just get it now.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy View Post
    So I rerolled a DK on a different server. I hit 80 last week and im still using the sigil from the DK starting zone. Has anyone played beta and know if there is an easily obtainable sigil or should I spend some justice points to get the 264 sigil. I only have 1k JP right now and was hoping to stock up more. If the 264 sigil wont be replaced for a while then I'll just get it now.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    They are all just relics now. And there's a ton in Cata..

cata.wowhead.com/items=4.11?filter=ub=6#0-2+1

It won't let me link it as I don't have enough posts yet. But thats the link above with the http

Even though people will say otherwise, you might as well grind to 4K JP for the Cap and then spend anything over that on Relics and Tier 10.

That's what i've done.

thanks for the link, and I'm trying to farm up some JP's. I dont play much, just a casual now so I doubt i can hit the 4k cap but im working on it
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Even though people will say otherwise, you might as well grind to 4K JP for the Cap and then spend anything over that on Relics and Tier 10.

That's what i've done.
    I was doing this, until I looked at the list of JP gear for 85 and realized how horrible most of it was for Unholy. Now I'm spending my JP on making my tank set less horrible (lawl @ blues)
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    If you plan on doing any raiding/PvP before Cata then get it.

If not, then don't worry.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥