Daily Q Reward nerfed

No idea if it has been already posted, but they nerfed all northrend daily Q rewards with 4.0.3 - p.e. Threat from above now only awards ~2,3G.
    So stacking daily Qs for a quick leveling start for cata should be pretty worthless now.

Yeah. They removed the Exp Reward from the quests...

Seriously? Thats pretty stupid. Why would they do that this expac after leaving it as is the last two?

Did they remove the XP reward entirely or was the max level already set to 85 and so you don't get "max level XP to gold conversion" ?

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Seriously? Thats pretty stupid. Why would they do that this expac after leaving it as is the last two?
    As far as I remember the quests on Isle of Quel'Dalas did lose in worth aswell. Not totally sure, though.

I remember them rewarding about what they should have.

Nye brings up a good question, I'm not sure how to check for that.

I forgot we had 2 expansions before wotlk, and they removed the extra gold from TBC dailies before wotlk.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Did they remove the XP reward entirely or was the max level already set to 85 and so you don't get "max level XP to gold conversion" ?
    Probably this actually.

toc dailies rewarded me 22k xp on beta at level 80 yesterday..

Deleted
    Because maybe Blizzard doesn't like people 'cheating' ahead on experience? I've never seen the appeal in getting as much pre-made experience as possible before the expansion anyway. Why not enjoy the new leveling content instead of rushing to afk at 85?

Ah ha ha I was gonna be like "read my post" then I looked for it, and realized it was another thread that popped up. My bad.

"From BC --> Wotlk there was a big enough level jump to make BC dailies grey, so they give considerably less experience, so they don't give jack for gold. At 85, these dailies would only be green, and would still give a considerable amount of gold, while being ridiculously easy now. They had to straight nerf the numbers, so that they won't still be relevant at 85. "

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Probably this actually.
    Do you want fries or onion rings?

-yes
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    But we are still a couple weeks away, why not just nerf them when cata is turned on?

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Just to clarify, the dailies in Icecrown are still providing cash and xp to toons under level 80.