10+ Year Old Account

Omg omg omg lol!!!!!!!

So checking the local news site and I see this 'Gem'.

Burlington, Vermont - November 16, 2010

A Northeast Kingdom woman now admits she robbed a bank in Lyndon.

As part of a plea deal, Paige Ely confessed in federal court in Burlington Monday to robbing the Passumpsic Savings Bank in Lyndon last December. Investigators said she phoned in a bogus bomb threat to distract police, then demanded money from a bank clerk.

Police said Ely made off with more than $5,300. When investigators went to her motel room, they said Ely hid about half the cash in her vagina, and required medical attention.

Ely is free on conditions, and is scheduled to be sentenced next March.

Jack Thurston - WCAX News

And original link - http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=13514928

All I can say is OMG.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Is this a movie or TV show? I am confused. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Is this a movie or TV show? I am confused. lol
    This is real life my friend.

The link is to the news station that coevered the story. Said bank that was robbed is about a half hour or so from my house.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Money in the vagina...that sounds like one of the most unsanitary things I've heard in months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Money in the vagina...that sounds like one of the most unsanitary things I've heard in months.
    Yes, especially since most notes of currency aren't what you would call absorbent, but $2,650 stuffed into the vault of vaults? Stacks or rolls? I've heard of some peculiar things -- 26 lb. record babies ( the mother was 7'8"! ) -- and fun facts, but holy cow.

And as if they weren't scary enough on their own, sans currency:

"Meet Tatiata Kozhevnikova, the 42-year-old Russian woman with the world's strongest vagina. No, seriously, she broke records to attain that title. Incredibly enough, she lifted 14 kilograms worth of weights-- almost 31 pounds-- to achieve such notoriety. She has been exercising her intimate muscles for fifteen years, and has already made her entrance into the Guinness Book of Records as the possessor of the world's strongest vagina. “After I had a child, my intimate muscles got unbelievably weak. I read books on Dao and learned that ancient women used to deal with this problem using wooden balls,” she said."

I was unaware there were records kept of such things, much less that there was some sort of competition.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    they said Ely hid about half the cash in her vagina, and required medical attention.
    Er... what... wow LOL.
    Markro - Arthas US PvP