Glory of (Cata) raider

Hello, so i havent seen anything about this yet. So i want to ask you, if you know more than i do about these achievements/raids etc.
    In cata there will be Realm firsts etc as guild achievements, so that even if you are not in the raid you will get the realm first (or the guild but still you). SO! Does it work the same way with the "Glory of the Raider" achievements? (Do you still get the meta achievement even if you are not in the raid and your guild does it?)

And another question.. I have seen 4drakes(?) with diffrent skin/color, so i know there have been posts about there will be no diffrent from 10 and 25m, a mount like Invincible etc. People say they will drop in both 10 and 25man raids. But! Will there be 1 drake (glory) for 10 and 1 for 25man? (since there are 4 atm drakes atm).

Thanks
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

its not a Guild Achei, so no. you also get if for doing the raid acheis, so its each invidual person as always.
    to the other, there is drakes from other places. can remember which (probaly because i didnt bothered)

1) You will get the realm first feat of strength only if you are in that raid. Same thing goes with the meta achievement, however once your guild completes Glory of the Cataclysm raider, the Dark Phoenix will be unlocked.
    2) http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=...taclysm-raider
    http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=...taclysm-raider

The same drake is obtained in 10-man and 25-man
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by avixiz View Post
    1) You will get the realm first feat of strength only if you are in that raid. Same thing goes with the meta achievement, however once your guild completes Glory of the Cataclysm raider, the Dark Phoenix will be unlocked.
    Hmmm.. i thought you got realm first with just staying in the guild

Thanks for your answers!
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Guild Achievements everyone in the guild gets. For chatacter specific achievements like Realm First/Glory Meta, you have to be there.

And there are many drakes in Cata: Glory of the Hero, Tol'Barad, Heroic Dungeon Rare Drop, Etc...