Leveling to 85 through dungeons/questing questions.

Hello, me and a group of guildies are going to be leveling through dungeons for the majority of our way to 85. I have a few questions for beta testers who have experienced leveling this way:

1.Our current plan is to discover the entrance to BRC, then turn in all 25 dailies, Is this worth it? (How many bars or xp was the final result?).
    2.When does doing chain BRC speed runs become slower than questing as a 5 man group questing in Stonecore for example.
    3.If we do stop to quest, (mainly to beat the Hyjal rush) will we be able to complete every quest in Stonecore without having done any previous quests in Hyjal or Vashjir. A few people were telling me half the zone of Stonecore you couldn't complete due to not finishing up Hyjal.

We are trying to achieve realm first class 85s, so mainly having the "when does BRC become way slower" question uncovered will be a nice thing. I have heard several different opinions ranging from stopping at 82-83.

Previously Timpyroz, currently Brightleaf.

We are trying to achieve realm first class 85s, so mainly having the "when does BRC become way slower" question uncovered will be a nice thing. I have heard several different opinions ranging from stopping at 82-83.
    Really great question! I'd love to have an answer for it as well.
    I don't/didn't have beta access, but every video of beta game-play I've seen points at 82. Be it a soft-cap, or it was the current beta-level limit at the time- most game-play vids of BRC don't show players gaining experience at 82.

In regards to resuming instancing / further questing ... I'd skip the first two areas and jump right into deepholm at 82. It would be nice to know how many of the questlines will be locked out from skipping the earlier zones, but I don't have an answer for you there. Instancing after BRC is possible, but I've heard that there are pretty restrictive gearscore checks that will not allow players to enter later instances without ~82+ish gear in every slot.

Hope this helped, Cheers!

Good points, going to have to look up more... and yeah the whole 82+ gear thing i should definitely get cleared up.

Previously Timpyroz, currently Brightleaf.